🕷️🕸️When you see a spider🕸️🕷️

🍖Luffy🍖
"Hey look Luffy a spider!"

"WOAH!it's huge!"

As the couple gazed at the spider childishly.

Nami and Sanji stood at the very far of the deck shuddering in fear.

"W-What the hell is wrong with t-them!"

"It's a vile creature from the gates of hell!"

😴Zoro😴
I was in the kitchen with Sanji.Sanji was cooking dinner.I was distracted by my books when I saw something crawl on to my book.

A spider.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then in a huge flash.

Zoros fist came smashing down on to the book.Crushing the spider.

"There."He said and walked out the kitchen.

Sanji just shook his head.

' How the hell did he even get here so dam quick?!He was taking a nap last time I saw him! '

😍Sanji😍
"AHHHHHH!"
A high pitched scream could be heard from the kitchen.

You ran to the kitchen,as you were the only one due to the fact the crew was out on the island.Except Zoro was here but he was sleeping.

You ran in and saw Sanji with a broom standing on the table with a broom.

"Sanji...?"You asked slowly approaching him a bit annoyed that he was screaming for nothing.

"Huh?Sweetheart stay back!A vermin has invaded the kitchen.My kitchen!"Sanji said trying to sound heroic.

"Vermin what is it?"

Zoro walked in."What the hell is all this racket going on?"He said annoyed and tired as he walked closer to the table.

Just then the spider webbed it's way in front of Sanji making another high pitched scream as he swung the broom around like a manic.

And hitting Zoro on the head.

🔧Usopp🔧
I was going to visit Usopp,and deliver the Sandwiches Sanji had made for the guys.You walked down to the workshop.

And saw Usopp taking to make a new invention.

"Hey Usopp!"

Usopp turned around and you noticed a spider sitting on top of his head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"Hm?Oh I found this guy in the boilers.Hes a silly guy."Usopp said laughing while petting the spider.

Your eye twitched,and you pounced on Usopp and began punching and kicking him.