💏2,000 Reads💏Cute things you do

Omg thank you so much,sorry I havent been uploading alot Im on my.....nvm...

Cute things you do that he finds adorable!

🍗Luffy🍗
He finds it cute when you sneeze.He doesnt know why its just adorable to him.To you its like the sound of thunder..

😴Zoro😴
Zoro finds it adorable when you try your best to be strong.It not cute,well kinda,but it makes him hopeful?He never understood it.How hard you try not to cry in front of people,always smile,and try to cheer everyone up in their darkest times.

😍Sanji😍
Sanji finds it adorable with your sweetness,how your always asking to help out,and never ask for it yourself.

🔥Ace🔥
Ace finds it cute when you giggle.Its the most adorablest thing ever.It sounds like music to his ears and it makes him happy knowing your happy!

🔨Usopp🔨
Usopp finds your (E/C) adorable.The shimmer,glimmer,and sparkle in them.How their full of life.Sometimes he thinks hes too lucky to have you!

💉Law💉
Your hair.Its beautiful (H/L) and pretty shade of (H/C).Its amazing (Curly/Straight/Wavy) style.Oh how he admires it so.Its perfection to him.Law loves stroking his hands through it,and you even let him brush and style it a few times!

🔩Kid🔩
Kid loves your legs,he never knows why but he loves your (Long/Short)-ness and the (Thin/Thick)-ness,between me and you it turns him on sometimes..

☯Crocodile☯
Crocodile is obsessed with your voice.Not obsessed but he does like how its music to his ears,like Kid he doesnt know why or understood it.I suppose thats love!

†Mihawk†
Mihawk admires your sense of humor,he doesnt much humor him self but he finds it adorable when you tell chessy jokes or puns.

💛Doflamingo💛
Doflamingo,no one know why but he loves it that you have a sense of creativity.How everything you design is beautiful,from drawing to decorating for a party.You seem to blow him away everytime,aw!