🐱What pet you guys get!🐱

🍗Luffy🍗

A husky!
🐺

Yeah yeah,I know.A husky?Cute.Author.Cute...
Right?!Its adorable!Luffy loves how the Husky begs Sanji for some meat and hes gets it!After that he gives it to Luffy!You get a cute companion!His names 'Little-Bit'.

😴Zoro😴

A snake!
🐍

A snake?!?Author NO WAY EVER!
Hey,calm down.Dont worry.The snakes trained shes beautiful and cares for you alot.When you cuddling into Zoros lap she likes to wrap herself around you and Zoros neck.Cute!Her names Cubillous!

😍Sanji😍

A bunny!
🐰

How cute eh?A beautiful 'waman' and a Handsome 'mens' with a adorable pet?You both love how soft her fur is!Yes I said her the bunny is a GURLLL.Her name is 'Blue'!

🔥Ace🔥

A god damm motherfucking Peguin!
🐧

Excuse my language...Ace wanted a peguin even though Peguin...cold...Ace...fire....nevermind..You guys named your Peguin 'Morty'!

🔨Usopp🔨

A frog...
🐸

Your not a huge fan of frogs...at all,but Usopp taught you that their not that bad.And that TOADS give warts not frogs so you guys were okay with him.Usopp named him 'Captain' you thought it was cute.

💉Law💉

A baby dragon!
🐉

Get it?Because of your devil fruit....if you dont like it just pretend I said you guys are fine with Bepo!You small dragon likes to dance and does a adorable roar!You and Law fangirl/Fanboy everytime its so cute!You guys named him 'Alduin'!(Its from Skyrim,Im trying okay?)

🔧Kid🔧

A monkey!
🐵

The monkey like to help out Kid with getting tools from his tool box.He even trainned the monkey to send letter one day he sent a letter to you saying 'Your my world'.....*Sigh..*The monkeys name is 'Jack' you know....from...Pirates of the-nevrmind...