☺When they turn Yandere☺(Request)

Requested by jknewsrocklove124124,
This is completely different.You guys arent dating or anything,sorry.☺

🍗Luffy🍗

You and Zoro have been dating for a while now.Luffy had a weird feeling around Zoro since then,he was angry more often.Alot more often,but when you were around he was really shy and sensitive.The ship was docked at a island.You and everyone else in the crew except Zoro and Luffy went off the ship to buy supplies.By Captain orders.

Everyone was coming back one by one,but only Luffy was seen.

"Hey Luffy wheres Zoro?"You asked.

"Hes uh sleeping,(Y/N)-chan."He replied back,you could tell he was blushing.The way he said sleeping sent shivers down your spine.

You had a bad feeling about it but couldnt place a finger on it..

😴Zoro😴
You and Sanji have starting dating last week and today the you both announced it to the whole crew.Zoro was a bit different angry and even more rude around Sanji but shy and quiet around you.

One night Sanji had to stay up.To make sure Luffy didnt sneak into the fridge for meat.Zoro was on watch that night.You and everyone else were sleeping.

Chopper was the first to wake up and it was unusual for him not to smell breakfast.Chopper made his way into the kitchen only to be horrified by the sight before him.

Sanji was dead.A kitchen knife was launched into his stomach multiple times.

It was labeled as a Marine Assassin that killed him.You were heart-broken,weak,and depressed.This was a advantage for the katana-user...

😍Sanji😍
You and Zoro have been together for three years,and its been picking at the cooks side forever after.

One day when the crew docked a ship at a island for supplies.Zoro was sleeping so no one bothered him,but strangely Sanji offered to stay guard.

"But Sanji,dont we need cooking supplies?"Robin questioned.

"Uh yeah I uh have a list of what we need here."Sanji explained handing Robin the list of food resources.

"I see."Robin unstood.

As everyone left.It was only Sanji and Zoro...

But not for long..

🔥Ace🔥

When Ace found out about Marco having a crush on you.He wasnt happy.You and all of the crew were sleeping Ace and Marco the division leaders were meeting tonight.

But the morning you woke up Marco wasnt in bed...

Ace and his division were leaving today.You searched around for Marco no one seen him all morning!

Ace said not to worry about it,but he was your boyfriend you had to!

Searching around you reached the boiler room.Opening it,you screamed at the top of your lungs.

The crew ran in not long after that horrified by what they saw.

Marco dead.

His body throw into a boiler and his hair sticking out.It was like he was drown in it.

But who would do such a thing?!

🔨Usopp🔨

Usopp isnt really the yandre type..He would be sad and depressed for the rest of his life,poor Usopp.I feel back.(Y/N)-chan breakup with Luffy and go be with Usopp right nowww!

💉Law💉
Law.Oh Law.Who are you gonna leave him for?I mean seriously?!He too perfect!The only person he can go Yandre on is himself.Your already his!

🔩Kid🔩
Im sure Kid IS a yandre.I mean,cmon!A crewmate simply flirting with you causes for violent actions.Some crewmates are scared to even look your way!