🎉What birthday present you get him🎉

🍖Luffy🍖
Meat.Thats all Luffy's ever going to need.Ever.And you of course!

😴Zoro😴
A picnic!It's simple enough for Zoro and it'll be quiet for just you two.After you both ate you and Zoro both fell asleep cuddling.

😍Sanji😍
Chocolates and flowers.You got Sanji red roses and caramel chocolates.He enjoyed them.Little did he know this was a last minute gift...

🔨Usopp🔨
A walk on the beach~
You took Usopp to the beach!A few miles away from the ship.You both swam in the ocean.Explore the coral reef,you both couldn't go too deep because you'd run out of oxygen but you both had alot of fun!

🔥Ace🔥
Flame torch!It may sound like a idiot idea but you thought why not?

💉Law💉
A small party!A small party is a understatement...you invited everyone.Everyone.Law wasn't pleased with the amount of people on his submarine but he was very joyed that you cared and were only trying to give him a great birthday party and you did!

🔩Kid🔩
New steampunk goggles.Kids broke the week before...and you felt like it brought his whole look together.He looks utterly amazing in them!

🐊Crocodile🐊
A new coat.You couldn't help it it was stylish! Crocodile made it clear he was never going to wear it ever.He dislikes pink but he was happy your remembered and thought of him even though he didn't show it!

🗡️Mihawk🗡️
Since you had no idea what to give him you sent him on a mini quest and by the end he had a bunch of kisses cuddles and you both watched the sunset and ate ice cream!

💛Doflamingo💛
Absolutely nothing because you forgot! Doflamingo didn't seem mad about it,to be fair anything you buy him he literally could buy himself with all the money he has,but he teased you about it for months..