👶Pregnant👶

For the number of requests I have Im going to make it like a one scenario where you have (Y/B)-Your Boyfriend and you not catagories of boyfriends yata-yata-yoda.

Requested by TheMemePolice enjoy!

Y/N was balling in tears holding the preganccy test in her hands,shaking.It was positive.How on earth was she going to tell (Y/B)?Would he leave her?Be mad at her?

(Y/B) walked into the room,calling you for dinner.

"(YYY/NNNN).."He called.He looked in the room,not seeing you he walked into the bathroom.

His eyes widen at your sadden form he paced into the room and kneeled to you.

"(Y/N)...?"(Y/B) asked."Whats wrong...?"

You looked at him,a worried look on his face.You had to tell him,if you didnt this would only worsen..

"I-Im...p-pregant.."You choked out,through your tears.

(Y/B) eyes widen,then he hugged you.

"Its okay."He said stroking your hair.

"Y-Your not m-mad..?"You question,unsurely wrapping your arms around his neck hugging back.

"No,not at all.It makes me happier that your with me,too."He chuckled.

All your worries washed away.

"Little (Y/N) and little (Y/B) running around."You joked making (Y/B) laugh.

"I love you."(Y/N) said.

"I love you,too."(Y/B) replied,kissing your temples.

"Now dinners done and you definitely need to eat."He said grabbing your hand.

It hand was so warm and gently as you both walk out,leaving you wonder about the future.

*

One request done.Sorry its short.I dont know what way to make it longer and dont worry Im working on the other and their going to be done soon.Im having trouble on some of them,but Im not giving up.

Some are going to take longer than others but their coming!Cya my wittle shinigamis!