⏩Larry Johnson : Attraction⏪

"Guys, I'm so fucking gay." Ash groans as she walks towards her friends. They decided to meet up on a Sunday in a fast food chain just outside of Nockfell, wanting to have some time together. They look at her curiously, wondering what she means. "A new family moved right next to ours and their daughter was, like, hot as fuck."

"Dibs." Larry snickers, taking a french fry from Sal's tray and eating it. Sal glares at Larry, and retaliates by taking their nuggets. 

"Children." Todd shakes his head at them, not really disappointed but shaming them. The two rolls their eyes, continuing to take revenge at each other.

"I mean, listen, she's really that hot. She has [h/c] hair, a piercing in one ear, and she's just really cool-looking." Ash lets out a dramatic sigh. "I'm going to talk to her later."

"I'll bet that you'd be too shy to talk to her." Sal jokes, causing Ash to playfully roll her eyes at him. "You know I'm kidding, Ash."

"Hell yeah you are, you don't know how to be mad at me." Ash grins at them, taking a bite out of her burger. They continue to talk, asking what they're plans are and if they've done their homework (courtesy of Todd for asking). Later on Ash lays down, grinning madly.

"Guys guys guys she's over there." Ash squeals, pointing at the counter. They all turn to the counter, Sal's and Larry's eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets.

It was Y/N! She moved to Nockfell?! This is too good to be a coincidence!

"Dude, wildest fucking story ever," Larry giddily says, itching to say the story. "Long story short, I thought I lost Sal at the concert and went around looking for him. She comforted me and helped me look for this little shit and she's so fucking cool, I can't even talk normally around her."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"No way that's true-!"

"Oh hey, if it isn't Larry Johnson!" 

They all turn to you, standing by their table. You smile at them, and they suddenly feel intimidated by your presence. You send off an aura of confidence that seems to shatter theirs. You turn to Ash, pointing at her, "Hey, you're my neighbour, right? I saw you get out of your house. I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you neighbour!"

"I'm Ashley Campbell, nice to meet you too!" Ash beams. "Hey, sit with us! We don't really mind."

"What's your name?" You ask Todd as you sit down besides Ash. 

"Ah, I'm Todd Morrison, nice to meet you Y/N." He nods, not really one for a fancy introduction. 

"Haha, I thought I wouldn't know anyone in this town!" You laugh, shaking your head as you lean back on your chair. You turn to the brothers, smiling, "I didn't know you live here."

"You never asked." Sal shrugs, pointing out the obvious. You all laugh at his answer, starting to converse normally. You answered their questions without hesitation, they already know that you'll be a wonderful addition to their little group. 

"So Y/N, you'll be going to Nockfell High too?" Larry asks, sipping his drink. You nod.

"I'm assuming you guys are going there too, tell me what I need to know." You lean onto the table, eager to listen.

"Don't eat the bologna, or just bring lunch from home." Sal quickly says. 

"Noted, I'll just bring lunch from home."

"Watch out for this blonde bitch named Travis, he's a bully and is a hardcore Catholic." Larry wrinkles his nose. "I have nothing against him being Catholic but he uses it to attack Todd."

"Let me guess," You point at Todd, "You're gay."

"Correct."

"Anything else I need to know?"

"You're hella cute." Ash grins, winking at Larry. 

"Aww, thanks! You're hella cute too."

"That's all I guess." Larry blurts out, feeling a bit jealous of Ash being complimented by you. "You're coming to school tomorrow, right?"

"Yep!" Your phone suddenly vibrates, causing you to take it. You nod thoughtfully as you listen, whispering hushed replies into the phone. You turn back to your new friends, grinning, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow folks. I have to go home, my brother's heading over here to fetch me."

"Ooh, can I come with? Since I live near you." Ash requests.

"Sure, why not? Come on!" You stand up from the booth, turning to the males. "We'll be going now. See you guys! Nice meeting you Todd by the way."

"Likewise."

Both of you girls head to the exit, and the two males immediately turn to Larry with smug looks. He looks at them.

"What?" He asks them.

"Larry Face got a crush~" Sal teasingly sings.

"Larry Face is smitten with love~" Todd adds, both boys laughing when they find Larry to be blushing furiously.

"Shut up, I admit it!" He groans, leaning his head back. "She's too hot, like Ash said. Also too cool. Too cool for me."

"Every girl's too cool for you." Sal snorts.

"Shut it, Sally, you don't get to be smug because you got a girl." Larry complains.

"I have the right."

"Sal, shut. up."