⏩Larry Johnson : Future⏪

"Larry!"

"Wait up, Rockstar!"

"Quick quick quick- oh my god, quickly, this is so cute!!"

"Wait up!"

Larry runs down stairs, entering the living room with a panicked face. He suddenly turns to you in confusion, you had a large smile on your face. 

"Wha-What's happening?" He asks, feeling a bit bemused. You point at the floor, where he sees your baby standing on their own two feet. He feels his heart clench, and he clutches his chest as he fake cries. "She's growing up so fast!"

"It's so cute, right?" You laugh, bending down to pick up your toddler. "I stood up and she copied me."

"That's my big girl!" Larry goes near the two of you, giving the both of you kisses on the forehead. "Make daddy proud!"

Your toddler giggles, reaching out for her dad. He takes her from you, hugging her tightly.

"I love the both of you." You sigh dreamily. "By the way, is Sal still coming over? I remember him telling us about his new girlfriend."

"Sal has a what?" Larry deadpans at you.

"O-Oh god, you didn't know?" You say with wide eyes, "Oh right, you were asleep at the video chat last night!"

"Yeah, I fell asleep trying to read our sweetheart a bed time story." Larry pokes the baby with his nose, and she giggles.

"Very cute, Larry, very cute." You laugh once more, taking a step forwards to kiss him on the lips, then at your toddle on the forehead. "Love you two~"

"Wove you too mama!" Larry voice-overs for the baby, and you can't help but laugh at that.

So this is your future with Larry Johnson, happy, content, fulfilled, married. Words can't explain how happy you are with how everything had turned out to be, but numbers can. You rate your future with an 11/10.

Thus, your story ends here.

{ Author's Note }

AAAAAAND THAT'S A WRAP!

Time to do Ashley's next, but I'll be taking a short hiatus on this book to focus on the mini-fic I made in my SF One-Shot Book and my SH Fanfiction :3

Hope you enjoyed Larry's SoL!! Thank you for those who are reading this book, I really do appreciate it!