⏩Sal Fisher : The First Time [SMUT]⏪

Warning : This chapter contains sexual content. Please read at your own risk! Also, enjoy if you decided to read!

".. Sal?"

Larry squints his eyes at his blue haired best friend, who's actually awake at- he looks at the clock on the wall- seven in the morning. Sal's all dressed up, wearing a button up shirt and his usual ripped jeans. He loves those jeans too much, even if he has grown around five inches. 

"Morning." Sal greets his voice muffled from the toothbrush in his mouth. He isn't wearing his prosthetic, since he's pretty much comfortable not wearing it around his friends. 

"Where you off to?" Larry leans against the doorway, letting out a yawn. Sal leans over the sick, spitting and rinsing his mouth. He wipes his lips, taking his prosthetic from the counter.

"The city." Sal replies, smiling widely. Larry thoughtfully nods, only to furrow his eyebrows.

"Isn't Y/N and Ash coming to Nockfell today?" 

It had been five years since they have graduated school, and you and Ash decided to go to the city to study for college. Sal had respected her decision, though he missed you, you promised to come home to Nockfell every break. 

This is one of your breaks, but for this time it's Sal coming to you rather than you coming home. 

"Yeah, but I want to see Y/N's life in the city." He explains to Larry. "I want to see how she's doing."

"Cute." Larry snickers. "What'cha taking, the car?"

"No, I'm taking a cab." Sal answers. "I could take the car, but I might crash it. I still don't have my license, remember?"

"Right, right." Larry nods. "You're staying there for break?"

"Yup, already packed my bag last night. It's like Ashley and I are exchanging places." Sal chuckles. "I better get going."

"It's too early man." Larry wrinkles his nose.

"Nah, never too early to visit Y/N." Sal puts on his prosthetic. "Unless you can drive me to her place-"

"I'm driving you to her place, maybe bring back Ashley with me even." Larry grins. "Hit two birds with one stone."

"Good thinking, let me get my bag."

After the drive, Sal gets out of the car to see Ashley standing outside of their building.

"Hey Sal! Y/N's making breakfast in our apartment." She reaches out to hug him, then getting in the passenger seat. "Have fun!"

"See you dude!" And the car drives off. Sal fixes his hold on his bag, entering the building and getting in the elevator to the sixth floor. He gets out, heading to your apartment. He knocks.

"Wait a minute!" He hears, later hearing footsteps and the door opening to reveal you. You smile widely, pulling him into a hug. "Love! I missed you soo much!"

"Phone calls weren't enough, huh?" He chuckles, pulling away to give you a long kiss. Both of you pull away, all smiles. 

"I made breakfast, come on! Drop your bag in my room, it's labelled so you know which one's mine." You tell him.

You and Ash were lucky to get a two bedroom apartment, the building you lived in were an awful lot like Addison Apartments except it's up to ten floors.

|| hours later 

You didn't know how it got from you and Sal having a pillow fight to you pinned against the wall as Sal kisses you passionately. His mask had been placed in your room before eating breakfast, and since you two didn't have any plans going out to the city yet he might as well be free from covering his face.