⏩Larry Johnson : First Sight⏪

Author's note : Ey it's ya boi, Larry!

It's the day. It's finally the day. It's that fucking day, that Sal Fisher and Larry Johnson gets to go on a Sanity's Fall concert. The two boys excitedly get out of the car, turning back to say thanks to their parents, Henry and Lisa, before running towards the concert. They give their concerts, and go on to buy some band merchandise, and head off into the crowd.

They stay by the back, since Sal isn't that used to large crowds. The concert starts, and they are having the time of their fucking lives. They sing along to the songs, take some pictures, and generally have a good time. 

"Sal, this is so cool- Sal?" Larry's heart nearly drops as he can't find his blue-haired step brother. He quickly dives into the crowd, paranoid as he asks people if they have seen a kid in a mask. He continues to look, before backing out of the mass of concertgoers, he was suffocating in there. He takes out his phone, texting Sal until he feels his pocket vibrate. 

Oh shit he has Sal's phone.

Larry hides his face in his hands, frustration seeping into his being as he feels the tears rise up. He feels a hand on his back, rubbing in soothing circles. He turns to his side, seeing a you, a very attractive woman. His wipes his tears, smiling sheepishly.

"Thanks." He says, taking deep breaths to ease his frustration. You give him a kind smile, retreating your hands and slipping them back into your hoodie's pockets.

"No problem." You nod at him, looking around. "So, why're you crying in a concert? Has seeing Sanity's Fall make you cry?"

"No, I'm not that kind of fan," Larry scoffs. "I lost my brother somewhere in the crowd, I feel so bad about it."

"What does he look like?" You asks, craning your neck towards the crowd of people in hopes that you can help him find his brother. 

"He has blue hair, tied in pigtails, and a mask." Larry explains, letting out a sigh. He sees you blink, before smiling. 

"I think I saw him!" You exclaims happily, feeling so giddy. "I was just getting myself a drink and I saw this blue haired kid pass by! I noticed his hair of course, I'm that observant. There's a long line, so I think he's still in line!"

You grab his hand, suddenly pulling him into crowds of people before getting to the snacks. He stares at the line to the refreshments table, that's a long ass line. It's not before long that he finds Sal being handed his drink, and is headed back to the concert. He stops, seeing Larry.

"Sal!" Larry cries out, feeling happy tears prick at the ends of his eyes. "I thought I lost you!"

"I did tell you I'm buying us drinks, right?" Sal replies, handing the brunette his drink. "I even gave you my phone. Larry recalls the last minutes he had been in the crowd of concertgoers. He vaguely remembers taking Sal's phone and pocketing it. Not before long, he grins sheepishly.

"Sorry dude, I suddenly panicked and ran off to find you," He laughs. "Thanks to miss.."

"Oh, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. You too Sal, you seem cool." You introduce, both boys surprised you didn't even hesitate. Sal eyes you up and down, getting the feeling that you have a lot of confidence. You turn to Larry, asking, "And you are-?"

"Larry Johnson." He winks at you, causing you to let out a laugh as you throw your head back.

"Cute. Anyway, I'll be heading off. The concert's ending soon, and this is my last time seeing a concert of theirs. See you, maybe." You shake their hands, walking off to the exit. 

".. Woah, she's cool." Sal notes, nodding thoughtfully. He turns to Larry, "You didn't get their number."

"Sorry dude, she was too cool. Even for me." Larry puts a hand on his chest, humming an odd tune. They hear Sanity's Fall say their goodbye's, and the two glance at each other.

"We missed like, a third of the show."

"It's okay dude, the experience was great. At least we got to see and hear them live."

"You got a point."