⏩Ashley Campbell : First Date⏪

author's note : ash is cute, u cant change my mind  ⏪

You were rather nervous as you change out of your working clothes, your co-workers teasing you about ditching work to go on a date. Luckily they did not tease so much, as they know of your shy tendencies to hide into yourself. You grab at your bag, good thing you brought a spare change of clothes.. it's decent enough to wear at a date.

You feel your cheeks flush once more, knowing that you're going on a date with Ash. She's cute, she's very cute. You'd take selfies with her just to keep the memories of times you'd be together at campus.

She once brought you to Starbucks to get there faster for your shift, and you felt so flustered thinking of holding onto her waist as she races through traffic.

Slapping your cheeks, you sling your bag onto your back and head out to the customer area, finding Ash being poked on by three other guys. You blink at the odd scene, but approach them anyway. The three guys, one of them you recognised as Todd from that one time, quickly pulled away from Ash, with the long haired brunette knocking on her head. She looks up, about to glare at the guy when she spots you. 

You feel your heart flutter by the way her face flushes profusely upon seeing you.

"H-Hey!" She greets, standing up from her chair. She clears her throat, taking a moment to glare at the three guys with her, and gets away from the table to stand with you. "I've been thinking of a place, and it's called-"

"Yo, Ash, make it a surprise."

"Yeah, since this is an impromptu date."

She snaps her head towards them, embarrassed by their antics. The blue haired boy and the brunette snicker at her, whispering to each other.

"Strangely enough I'll take your advice, come on Y/N." She puffs out her cheeks as she grabs your hand and leads you to the exit, with you turning back to the three guys to wave at them goodbye. Getting out of Starbucks, Ash lets out a sigh, saying, "Sorry about those two idiots, the blue one's called Sal, and the brown haired guy's called Larry, I love them but they're pricks."

"Todd seems to be the only normal one." You comment, giggling. She smiles at you, before getting to her motorbike and hopping on. She wears a helmet, and hands you one as well. You wear it onto your head, getting on the motorbike and holding on for dear life as you had done so the last time you rode on her motorcycle. Over the wind, you shout, "Ash! Where are we going?!"

"It's a surprise, sweetheart!" She shouts back. You smile at that, pressing your helmet-clad head against her shoulder as you try not to feel flustered about that.

She called you sweetheart, that's so cute!

You close your eyes for the rest of the ride, until you feel the motorcycle drastically slow down to a screeching halt. You tighten your grip on her waist, and you hear Ash tell you that you can let go now. You let go, opening your eyes to see that you're at a park. She gets off the motorcycle, helping you down as well as helping you take your helmet off. She smiles at you, and you shyly smile back.

She's so fucking cute, your heart can't take it.

"Come on, take your camera out, this is going to be fun!" Ash says, taking your hand and leading you to the park. You take your camera from its case in your bag, excitedly taking shots of everything you'd find beautiful.

Ash even asks a couple sitting on a bench if you could snap their picture, asking for their names in case they'd like to be credited. After telling them thanks, the two of you decide to head on over to the lowly cut grass, deciding to take a break.

You lie down, your camera raised in front of you as you checked out all the photos you took. Ash is right beside you, enjoying the afternoon sun shining down on the two of you.

"This is a fun date." She says, glancing down at you. You shyly smile, sitting up while looking at the picture of the couple you took. It was even more adorable as both of them were males, enjoying their afternoon. You look closely, zooming in on their faces. Raising an eyebrow, you show it to Ash.

"The other guy was blind." You say, turning the camera so she'd see the screen. 

"Well, they're adorable anyway." She says, wrapping an arm around your waist. Your cheeks flush, complying anyway as you lay your head on her shoulder. "Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?" 

".. You know, we only know each other for, like, a few months, but.. will you.."

"Will I.." You glance up at her, a shy smile growing on your lips, "Be yours?"

You stare at each other, before bursting into laughter at how cheesy that was.

"Yeah, yeah, something like that." Ash laughs, hiding her grin behind her hand.

You giggle a bit, tilting your head as you look at her fondly. "Of course, I mean.. you're hella great, Ash."

She smiles at you, reaching out to hold your hand. It feels warm, perfect in yours. 

"You're hella great too, Y/N."

author's note : im sorry this took so long, i had a sad week- but i'm okay now fam! hope you enjoyed this one!