⏩Larry Johnson : Conflict⏪

"Hey guys, have you noticed that Y/N seems different these past few weeks?" Ash asks as she sits besides Todd at their lunch table. The others exchanged looks, only to shrug. She turns to Larry, who had been staring off into space while eating. She snaps her fingers in front of his face, causing him to snap back into reality. She gives him a concerned look, but asks anyway, "You think there's something weird about Y/N this week?"

"I don't know dude, we haven't been hanging out a lot. I respect, because I saw her one time stressing over a Science project." Larry answers. The gang throws looks around, but does not question any further as they started to eat their lunch peacefully.

"Alright, thanks, Liam!"

They looks up from their food, seeing you wave at a green haired boy and sit with them. You let out a chuckle, before sighing as you started to eat.

"You guys know Liam?" You question them, smiling while chewing. "He's such a cute boy, he's too precious."

"You mean that green haired kid who moved here two weeks ago?" Todd smiles as well, familiar with the new student. "I've had a conversation with him once during English, and he's really cute."

"You gay fuck." Ash snickers, leaning over to boop Todd on the nose. The latter smiles sheepishly.

"He's just cute, I still have Neil!" He tells them with a defensive tone.

"I think we all agree that Liam's adorable." Sal comments casually. "I have him in my Math class, he's so precious that even Travis couldn't find it in himself to bully the kid."

"Who the fuck is Liam?" Larry suddenly speaks up, everyone in their table turning to him. They notice that he's staring straight at you, who's still smiling.

"Oh, he's in my Science class! He's great at the subject, I want him as my personal tutor!" You say, the others suddenly noticing that your voice got sweeter and a tad bit higher. "Though I don't want to bother him, of course, we got a Science project we're working on."

".. Wasn't that due today?" Todd asks, raising an eyebrow at you.

"No worries about that, Liam just moved here and I got partnered with him, she made out deadline to next week." You smile, now turning back to Larry. Again, they notice your extra-sweet voice, "I'm sorry Lar-Bear, I haven't been with you for these past weeks! I promise, I'll make it up to you! Of course, I won't forget it, I promised it, didn't I?"

You even giggle, turning back to your food as you happily changed the subject and started to talk to Ash.

Todd and Sal look stunned, glancing at Larry who seems to be dumbfounded with you at the moment.

"Dude, what the fuck happened?" Sal whispers to Larry, trying to be as discreet as possible. Larry looks completely clueless. He doesn't know.

"Hey babe, wanna spend study hall together?" Larry finds himself saying, with you turning to him with a sad smile.

"Aww, I'm sorry Lar-Bear, I already talked to the teacher and she gave me a free pass to work on the project with Liam." You let out a sigh, though if you listened closely you'd hear it was sort of forced. "I'm really sorry babe, I'll really make it up to you, I promise! I won't forget it, alright?"

Ash's eyes widen as you turn to her, starting a new topic. Not only did she see the your eyes narrow for a split-second, and not that she was an expert on lip reading, but she had somehow read from your lips, "Unlike you did".

What exactly the fuck happened?

Even Larry didn't know. Sal managed to get a free pass to go to study hall for his Math class, since all they did there was just do tests. He went to Larry, who's in the library with his head in his hands. Sal sighs, patting his step-brother on the back.