Chapter 28

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Elevator |

| Date: 4-10-2019 |

| Time: 2.03 P.M. |

"What were you doing down there?" Natasha looked sternly down at me. I knew that I was trapped and that they knew that I had my memory back. Probably. Let's take a look, if this still works.

"I didn't know which floor the common room was so I pressed a random number with my eyes closed." I improvised. It wasn't believable, but if you don't shoot you won't hit.

Natasha's stand tensed as she tried to go into a battle position without getting noticed. Not that it worked. Maybe for untrained eyes, but I wasn't exactly untrained.

Instead of preparing like Black Widow, I crouched lowly. My left foot almost touched the wall, in case I needed a head start. My fists protected my face, I waited for any of them to make the first move. Not one of them did however.

"Secret is out I guess. Are there any questions before I finish my mission?"

"How long? How long did you pretend?" Tony asked with pain in his eyes. His eyes were watering.

"It slowly came back in the simulator. It started-" I said, but got interrupted by Tony.

"I mean your powers. Why did you keep them hidden."

"I never showed them. I was with Hydra since the day I was born. They needed a guinea pig and I happened to be in the right spot." I answered carefully. I knew I was giving information that I should be sharing, but if he wanted to know so desperately, he could have the info.

"Don't you feel used? A tool for destruction?" Steve asked.

"Yes I feel used, a tool of destruction, but it was meant to be. Everyone has a purpose and this is mine. It is my job to follow orders."

"What do you know about me?" Tony asked. I guess that they had many questions. I could use this for an escape, just need to stall a bit more so Natasha would relax a bit.

"You are Anthony Edward Stark, son of Marie and Howard Stark. A boy genius, you entered MIT at the age of 15 to study engineering and later received master's degrees in engineering and physics. After your parents are killed in a car accident, you inherited your father's company. You married Steve Rogers, other known as Captain America, a few years back. You took Spiderman, or Peter Parker, in when you married. You are a part of the Avengers and I could go on for days. Really can't avoid the news, can you?"

"I don't try to." He growled.

"Well, question time is over. I have a deadline and I'm not going to miss it." I said when I saw that Natasha relaxed.

I bolted through them as I shot my webs to the end of the hall to pull myself forward to crick up my speed. I changed my diving position to kicking position. The glass that I was about to break came closer and closer. I let go of the webs folded my arms on my chest.

I heard the sound of an object going at high speed behind me and I knew for sure that it was Captain's shield, but it didn't matter anymore as I crashed through the window and felt the gravity of the earth pull me down.

I needed to get back to the top for the flashdrive. I pressed myself against the building as I ran upwards. I looked behind me and saw Iron Man flying out of the shattered window. If he would pass me then I could use him as an vault. 

I webbed Tony and I pulled myself towards him as he slowly went down and I sprung over him. I made somersaults in the air before I shot myself to the top. I landed gracefully on the glass before I decided to punch it.

Pieces of glass flew around the room as I touched the ground. Multiple guns were raised in my direction and my spidersense told me that bullets would come flying towards me.

I jumped to the ceiling as the shooting started and landed on top of agent Hill, knocking her out. I swiped the legs under agents and others got elbows in their face.

Once the last one was unconsciously on the ground, Nick Fury stepped in the room, his gun locked on my head. Not the best point to aim if the target has enhanced senses. Nick came forward step by step, not ever getting distracted. The Avengers, minus Tony, came in behind Nick.

I knew that I was outnumbered, but I didn't need to fight them. If I could distract them then I would have a small opening to grab the flashdrive, if it's still there, and get out of here. It was my only option.

The ceiling had some dark corners that I could disappear in. If I knocked something over then it should do the trick.

I looked around the room for something that wasn't connected to anything. I scanned from right to left, because my brain would pick up more details. After finding nothing, but wires and computers, I saw the weapons hanging on the wall. If I knocked them over then it would get their attention.

I found my distraction and I have a plan, what could go wrong?