Chapter 9

{ Natasha Romanoff }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Time: 7.48 P.M. |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

I stopped with shooting when the door closed and the spider disappeared. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I turned around and locked eyes with Clint. "I didn't want him to escape so I took action." "But we should have called the team for backup or at least let them know that he isn't in the vents anymore and that we are taking action!" "But we should have called the team for backup or at least let them know that he isn't in the vents anymore and that we are taking action!" He sighed and turned on his communicator. "Clint to team. Spiderman fled the vents and went in the elevator. We have no idea where he is going or what he is trying to achieve," Clint waited for a replied, what he apparently got. "Okay we will meet you there." He walked off without saying a word to me. I knew I messed up, so I followed him without asking questions.

We walked through different hallways and finally arrived at the stairs. We jumped over the rails so we were faster on the floor that we needed to go to without injuries. I landed on the floor and was about to jump further down, but Clint stopped me and walked towards the meeting room. The room was filled with all the Avengers and Nick Fury. I sat down and the talking started. "The building is on lock down do he can't get out of this place. We should slowly hunt him to the top of the building and catch him there." 

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

| Time: 7.48 P.M. |

I slowly crawled on the wall up to a vent. I maybe shouldn't get back in a vent but I need those invisible webshooters and I was smart enough to leave them behind. I need to wait for the elevator to pass by so I can go down. I spotted a vent a few meters above me and I sped towards it when I heard an elevator behind me. That's good, because I don't have the patience for it. I jumped in the vent and the metal transporter zoomed past me. I took this as my clue and jumped down.

The wind went past me as I fell further and further. I looked at the wall find a mark of mine, but I didn't see anything. A small giggle escaped my mouth when I rolled in the air. I twisted my body and did all kinds of rolls and other weird tricks in the air, but my fun stopped when I remembered that I had a mission. I went in a skydive formation and looked for the cross that I carved in the wall.

I still couldn't find it and the ground came in my eye field. I shot a web at the wall and my muscles tensed when I felt the tension of my web. I safely landed on the wall and crawled down. I eventually stepped on the floor and looked up. I went all the way down just to find nothing. Did I miss it when I had a little fun? I am so stupid! I'm making this whole mission harder than that it is! 

I mentally slapped myself in the face. I have to keep it together. My feet automatically moved towards the wall and before hung horizontal before I knew it. My head switched back and forth between left and right until I finally found it. A little cross that was kind of hard to see when you are falling.

There was a vent that was located above the elevator entrance and I crawled inside. I slowly made my way towards the hole that I made when I had to flee. I still saw parts of the broken vents, but there were no webshooters. . How long did they sat there? Did they took it with them? I don't think that they sat there for a long time, but my guts tell me that they noticed it and took it with them.

I hoped that this wouldn't be necessary. I will start on the top with my search and end it at the bottom. Nothing is going to stop me.

 Nothing is going to stop me