Chapter 8

{ Clint Barton }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Time: 7.04 P.M |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

We moved the unconscious body of Spiderman yesterday to the Shield base for questioning. We all went to sleep after that, but he still didn't wake up. I don't know if he didn't had any sleep in a while or that Capsicle threw a little too hard. I was turning an arrow in my hand while the rest of the team was busy with the meeting. I knew what it was about. That should be good enough. I blocked the sound of an argument out of my head and focussed on my arrow.

I dozed further and further until Fury stormed in. His expression told me that something wasn't right and that we should watch out. "Spiderman escaped. We have no camera footage, no living guards that live to tell the tale and no clue on how he did it. He is crawling through the base and that is all we know." His voice was slightly irritated and I knew that I didn't want to mess with him now.

"Jarvis, get me a scan of the building." "Yes sir." Came the replied of Jarvis. The blueprint of the building with all the information came soon after that. There was an check of the air ventilator that showed every route and every exit. The motion sensors had noticed something in the northern side of the base on the second floor.

"Clint and Natasha, you will go through the vent since you two have the best chance of fitting. Tony and I will wait for him here," Steve pointed at the blueprint. "The rest of you will go to another exit and block it."

Natasha and I went towards an entrance. I folded my hands so I could help her with getting up there. I don't know how I did it, but I climbed in after Natasha's slim figure disappeared in the darkness. The vent was dark. The only light that they had came from the blueprint that Natasha had on her wrist. I blindly followed her until I heard a noise that didn't came from us. I poked Natasha and putted my finger in front of my mouth, signaling that she needs to be quiet.

I listened again for any sound.

CLICK

It was soft, but it was there. I don't think he was moving, because you didn't hear the vent itself. Natasha also heard the sound, because she took her stungun out of her holder and silently moved forward.

0xXx0

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base |

| Time: 7.24 P.M. |

| Date: 10-2-2019 |

Everything is going according to plan. The Avengers 'knocked' me out and brought me straight to my mission. I just have to fix my old invisible webshooters and get out of these annoying vents. A loud click could be heard when I opened the right webshooter. They should have figured it out that I'm not in that cell by now and that I'm in the vents. If I get my webshooters to work again in time then I can make myself invisible with the same tech. I listened one more time for voices or other things that scream 'I'M HERE WATCH OUT'. It was completely still so I opened the left webshooter and it made yet again the click. I silently went to work.

I cursed when a spark flew from the machine and burned my finger slightly. I listened for anything.

.

.

.

CLICK

I looked back at the shooters, but both of them were untouched. This was my signal to go. I looked back to see a red lock of hair hanging around the corner. I need to move if I want to get out alive. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I turned my head again and saw Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff with a gun in her hand aimed on my head. "Oh, but you don't understand. In my agenda stood that I have midget golf with dinosaurs right now and I don't want to leave them hanging." I broke the ground underneath me while she was distracted.

I gracefully landed on the ground took off. I appeared to be in the bathroom. I swung the door opened sprinted through the hallway. I need to get to the elevator or I will get punishment. I turned left and right and saw an elevator or I will get punishment. I turned left and right and saw an elevator coming in my eye field. I felt a tingling in my head and instantly dove to the floor to avoid the incoming bullet. She shot again and I landed on the wall next to me. Another bullet flew past me and an arrow joined it.

I had to leave, but I had to finish the job. I plan formed in my head and my muscles tensed. I jumped towards the elevator after another bullet and arrow were fired towards me. I pressed the button and jumped back to the wall on the other side. Just a little longer.

DING

The doors slowly opened, but the bullets and arrows came faster and faster. The doors behind me were already closing and when there was still enough space for me, I jumped in. The doors closed and opened the trapdoor above me. Let's finish what we started shall we?

 Let's finish what we started shall we?