Chapter 13

{ Tony Stark }

| Location: Common Room |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 9.26 A.M. |

Pancakes stood in front of me, but I couldn't eat any of it. My son was stuck in a containment cell and the Avengers were happily eating pancakes. It's unacceptable.

I shove my pancakes away and moved myself towards the elevator. We stayed in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Base for the night. The building wasn't on lock-down anymore, but every agent was still in battle mode, ready to shoot at any time.

I pressed the button and the doors of the elevator opened soon after. I stepped inside and pressed the button towards the containment cell. I stood in an awkward silence waiting for the doors to open.

The dullness of Peter's eyes were stuck in my brain. He was gone for a year! Peter changed from personality and appearance. And let's not forget that he is Spiderman! He has been out there for who knows how long?! How did he make his suit? How does he climb walls?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened up and an empty hallway appeared in front of me. I stepped out and the door shut behind me. I walked to the end of the hallway and opened the door. There was a giant cell in front of me. Hulk and Loki were stuck in it ones, but now my boy is in there. His fragile body laid still on the ground. His arms were wrapped around his knees and he was hugging himself.

I looked closer and saw tears stream of his face, like he was having some kind of nightmare. His body started to shake. I wanted to bang on the glass, but I decided not to do it. I could only make it worse if I did.

I grabbed a chair and sat down. I observed my baby boy a bit. He wasn't shaking anymore.

I sat there for another 40 minutes. My eyes grew heavy and I closed my eyes.

0xXx0

{ Natasha Romanoff }

| Location: Containment Cell |

| Date: 10-3-2019 |

| Time: 11.46 A.M. |

My eyes were trained on Tony's sleeping body. His head was laid back and his mouth hang open. I pulled him back with his seat so I could stand on his place. I looked at Peter, who was laying on his back. I knocked on the glass and his head snapped to me. His eyes didn't look the same as in the interrogation room. His eyes were... innocent. For some reasons they were the innocent eyes from one year ago.

"W-where am I? Who are you?" His sweet voice filled the room as he sat in the middle of the cell.

"You know where you are! Don't play dumb with me."

Peter stood up and walked to the glass, but his foot stayed stuck on the ground. He fell flat on his face. He grabbed his leg and pulled at it, but nothing happened.

"What is happening?! I can't get my foot of the ground." He screamed.

The scream apparently woke Tony up because he was now standing next to me. I noticed a tear slipping from his eye.

"Y-you don't remember me? Or your aunt?" Disappointment was stuck on his face. He first lost his son, then found it back and now he doesn't know who he is.

"I have no idea who you are. Never the last who I am." Realisation was shown on his face and his hand went towards his cheek.

"I don't even know what I look like... Whoever you are, could you get me a mirror? Or do you know anything about me?" He asked. Tony took his phone out and pressed it against the glass. Peter stood up and walked forwards, only to realize that his foot was still stuck. He fell down again, but landed on his hands.

He tried to stand, but now his foot wasn't the only limb that was glued to the ground.

"You are my son. My only child. You went missing more than a year ago. Me and your dad searched everywhere, but we couldn't find you. Now you're here. You were taken to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Base, but you escaped and tried to download something. That's all we know." Tony said

"Maybe something more personal? Like, uhm, age and name."

"You are Peter Parker. 16 years old."

Peter opened his mouth, but nothing came out. I didn't know what he was thinking. I think that he, maybe, remembered something.