Chapter 16

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Containment Cell |

| Date: 3-10-2019 |

| Time: 12.54 P.M. |

Both figures left the room after an explanation. I was still glued to the ground and I tried to get loose, but it was no use.

I relaxed all my muscles knowing that I was stuck and wouldn't escape from the death grip of the floor. However, the floor had another idea.

I wasn't laying comfortable so I moved my left and right arm about. I still wasn't at ease so I curled up in a small ball and hugged my knees against my chest. I was loose before I knew it.

So the trick is relaxing. I could experiment with this. What would be the mechanics behind this? Is there something in my blood that causes this?

I would have to find out when I get out of here, because I don't think that they would give me a workbench with dangerous chemicals.

I wish that they would trust me a bit more. I know that I am here for a reason, but if the male said that I was his son than why wouldn't he let me out? But I also felt the other way around. Like I couldn't trust them and that I should attack them.

It was confusing to say at least.

I opened my eyes that I apparently closed and saw the door hanging upside down. My hand went towards my hair and I felt that it stood upright. It is really strong I guess. I went in a crouching position and placed my hands on the ceiling I was standing on.

I almost lost balance so I was sitting in a weird position when a new stranger walked in with a less stranger. The newer stranger was strongly built with blond hair. You could see the huge muscles through his shirt and he had a smile on his face.

He sat the stranger from earlier, or my supposed to be dad, down on the ground.

"Hey Pete. How are you doing?" The stranger asked.

"Well, I'm doing okay I think. I'm not in the most comfortable position, but other than that, I'm fine. May I ask what your name is new stranger sir?"

"My name is Steve. I'm also known as Captain America." The stranger or Steve said.

"More like Capsicle." The other stranger snorted.

"Uhm, less stranger sir? What is your name? You didn't mention it earlier."

"Famous billionaire, playboy, business magnate and scientist Tony Stark."

There formed an awkward silence between all of us and I didn't feel comfortable. It was like they expected that I would remember them clearly and knew everything about them. It wasn't like that of course and I didn't know if it ever will be like that.

"We need you to come with us for a short moment. If this could be done peacefully than we would appreciate it." Steve told me. And there it is again. The nagging feeling in my guts that says to snap his neck or stab him in the heart. The feeling that I couldn't trust him.

I made my way of the ceiling and landed gracefully on the ground as if I had done it for years. I probably did, but were not talking about that.

I slowly moved forwards, ignoring my gut feelings. Strong arms gripped my shoulders and my mind went wild. I ducked and kicked a pair of legs behind me. I flipped back and stood in a fighting position that felt normal and practiced.

Tony had a blue glowing blaster aimed at my face. Steve also stood up and went in a similar fighting position as mine.

"I-I am sorry. I didn't meant that. Please don't take it personal, but no physical contact."

They didn't say anything and pointed towards the elevator door.

"Then please follow us to the elevator."

0xXx0

We stopped in front of white dual doors. I pushed the heavy doors open and was met with many strangers and the rude red head that I met at my cell. A small man with curly hair and a clipboard in his hands stepped towards me and mention towards a simple bed.

 A small man with curly hair and a clipboard in his hands stepped towards me and mention towards a simple bed