Chapter 1

Chapter 1

HEYYY I'm back guys! This time it is a Spiderman fanfic. I'm using Tom Holland for Spiderman and not Andrew Garfield. I know for sure that if you were here for Andrew that you will probably click away but you could still picture him instead of Tom. Oh and I don't own any Marvel characters and only the plot. But first...

LET'S START WITH THE STORY!

________________________________________________________________________________

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Midtown High |

| Time: 10.28 A.M. |

| Date: 9-21-2018 |

Here we are again. Same old school, same old lesson what I already heard and the same old teachers that have something against me. It's just a normal day at Midtown High where nothing happens except when you count bullying and falling asleep. Sometimes there is something to do close by but then I'm stuck in class and just need to go to detention afterwards because I was 'skipping class' and not saving them. Of course if going to detention means that nobody is injured then I will do it every day.

"-ARKER ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?" I felt a shiver go down my spine. If there is someone you should look out for then it would be with no doubt my Math teacher. It's like he has been in the army because every time something goes wro-

"GIVE ME 20!"

"Okay Mr. Watts"

(A/N I just made that up if it isn't familiar for you)

If something goes wrong then you will be treated by someone that is from the army. You get no warning, you just go to the ground and give him 20 push-ups because why not? It even gets worse If he doesn't like you. The best you can do is move far away so he will not find you.

I got to the ground while Mr. Watts walked back to his desk. Nobody payed attention to me so I used my spider strength to make the push-ups easier and quicker.

After a minute or 3 I let myself fall to the ground hoping that I look exhausted from the push-ups and walked back to my own desk in the back of the class. Mr. Watts talked on and on about how you make a formula and the easy stuff that I already know about. I just need to survive for only 5 more minutes and then I was free from this school full of bullies and jocks with 'hot' girls. (Not that I think that they are hot, because they are all very ugly with all the make-up on their faces)

The time was going so sloooooow. Why do 5 minutes feel like 30 hours?!

And finally that stupid bell rang. I started to pack my backpack. I was about to leave the room but I felt the hairs in my neck were standing straight and that is not a good thing because that means something is about to happen and it will be pretty bad.

The glass behind me broke and a grenade came through. My adrenalin kicked in and I immediately escorted everybody in the room towards the exit. When everybody was out of the room I turned back to the grenade and ran towards it suspecting that it will explode or something like that but instead it opened. I backed away with my spider-sense ringing in my head telling me to get out of here as fast as I can.

I reached the door but it wouldn't open. With all my strength, I push against it. I turned around to see what happened with the grenade but I saw green smoke hanging around my feet.

The door wouldn't open so I walked towards the window. But before I could reach it, the grenade made a sound. A dome came around me and the fog came higher while I tried to punch the dome. It looked like tech that even my dad couldn't make.

The fog was around my middle and was rising higher and higher. I don't have much longer before it will reach my nose. I kept punching and kicking the dome but nothing happened. A sweet smell filled my nose and my vision clouded. I don't have much time left. Somewhere in the room were voices but I didn't have time to hear them.

My whole dome was filled with fog and I dropped to my knees. I punched the dome one last time before passing out.

_______________________________

I will post chapter 1 and 2. After that I will see what happens.

 After that I will see what happens