Chapter 25

{ Peter Parker }

| Location: Test Lab |

| Date: 4-10-2019 |

| Time: 1.13 P.M. |

Tony and Bruce immediately started asking questions about my formula for the web fluid. I wouldn't let it fall in hands of my enemies so I told them that it went on instinct and that I don't exactly know what I did.

"We could look back at the footage, figure out what you used." Tony said. Shit, didn't think about that. I would have to corrupt the recordings, but how do I do that without a computer or access? I couldn't use my webs since they disappeared with the virtual world.

Didn't Bruce say that if I cooperated with the MRI that I could have the lab for myself? Maybe there is a chance that they have computers there which I could use.

"Bruce, could I maybe go to the lab? You promised that I could hang out there for a bit." I asked with some sweet puppy eyes.

"Of course Pete, go ahead. You know where the lab is right?"

"Yeah, I know." I also know the whole layout of the building thanks to my memory so don't worry, I won't get lost.

I sped out of the room towards the lab. I accidently bumped into Steve. I muttered a quick apology, not stopping to help him up.  

I ran past many doors until I reached the lab. I threw the door open and walked inside, searching for an electric device. I was lucky that there was a computer on one of the tables. I took my seat and opened it. It had a password that I had to get past, but that didn't make trouble. I cracked it in a few seconds.

I went through different video files and found embarrassing blackmail material of Tony dancing around while in a mission. Not that I need it.

I finally found my mission footage. I skipped to the part of my formula and made the camera glitch so you wouldn't see what I took out of the boxes and the things I combined.

I quickly shut the program when I heard the door open. Clint Barton, other known as Hawkeye, casually walked in the lab to pick up some arrows that stood in the right corner. I guessed that Bruce or Tony probably worked on it.

I was lucky that he didn't start a conversation and walked out as quick as he came in. I opened the computer again and made sure that everything was saved and replaced.

Since I'm in the lab why don't I make the formula for my web fluid again so I can have it by my side in the real world? I would just have to cover up the cameras and start working. So that was what I did.

I didn't had to experiment again to get a start on the web thanks to the simulator. I knew how to begin and when I had the object that I wanted. It worked in the virtual world after all. I only needed to keep track of the door, in case Bruce or Tony marched in and saw my formula. 

It didn't take more than half an hour. I swirled the tube in my palm before I putted it away in my pockets. I would keep that for emergencies.

I needed to find Natasha or the weapons room so I could get my original webshooters. I maybe could get a layout of the place from the computer in front of me or link it to the mainframe and get the information that I had to steal. I would have to leave my webshooters behind if I did and Tony and Bruce would work on it.

No, that wasn't an option. The Winter Soldier always said that you couldn't leave valuable things, no matter what. Even if it meant suicide. I wish he was here. That would make things so much easier. Why would my first solo mission just so happened to be breaking in by S.H.I.E.L.D.? Wouldn't it be way simpler if they sent higher level soldiers with more experience? Maybe I had to prove myself? But I already did that in Detroit according to Arnim Zola.

It may be because I got trained by The Winter Soldier and that I'm stealthy. I shouldn't question their decisions. That's rule number one. If H.Y.D.R.A. thinks that I can do this than they thought of everything and every option and came to the conclusion that I could do this mission. I have fate in them and they have fate in me. That should be enough.

 That should be enough