"So Elena and Josh, no more going to school, stay home and pack, Brittney, honey, can you pack up the rest of the stuff, I'm going to get us our dream house, the mansion just outside of Seattle, when I get back I'll finish packing my stuff."

And with that he ran into his room that was shared with my mom and started packing stuff for a small trip as my mom followed him in to talk to him. While they did that me, and apparently Josh also, had both gone upstairs to our rooms and went to bed for the night.

When I got up the next morning dad was long gone, mom was slowly packing the living room and kitchen, Josh was packing up his gaming stuff and being careful with how he packed all 3 of his computers with their keyboards, so I stayed in my room to think for awhile. As I sat on my bed I thought about us finally getting the beautiful house that is about 6 hours away from here, about how I'll probably never see Spencer again, and if I do it won't be for a long time, and then realized, what about school? At least I just started but still, I'll have to leave Faye behind, thinking about leaving Faye behind made me tear up a bit but I knew I had to text her and let her know,

"Hey, bad news, landlord showed up last night, we have to move out within the next two weeks, wanna meet up tomorrow after you get out of school?"

And hit send, then I messaged Spencer and asked,

"Wanna hang out with Faye and I tomorrow?"

I waited a few minutes then got a reply from them both at once, Faye had said,

"Coffee shop? 5? I'll be there."

I didn't see any point in replying back but I figured I might want to let her know Spencer will be there too so I text back saying,

"New kid will be joining us."

And I got a winky face emoji back, then I checked Spencer's message which said,

"Ya of course, what time?"

I sent a "5" back then received a thumbs up emoji a few minutes later, after making plans for all of that I started slowly packing my room, trying to mesmerize everything about it while I still could, I'd miss this place, but getting the dream house will be so much better, plus I would be able to meet new people, make new friends. I packed just over half my room, it took almost all day, but I was still more done than anyone else, so I text Faye saying,

"Don't tell Spencer about me moving, don't even hint or mention it, you can tell him when I'm gone, plus he is up for dibs again."

And got a message back not even ten seconds later saying,

"Got it girly, anything for you."

Thankfully when Faye said something she stuck to it, I hoped it would be the same for this also. After watching some Netflix, eating supper, talking to Josh and letting him know not to tell Spencer, I decided to go to bed to make sure I got lots of sleep. I woke up throughout the night to hear someone downstairs coming in so I went down to find out who it was, it turned out to be my dad trying to sneak back inside from him trip so I asked him how it went and got a happy reply back of him saying,

"We got the house, I switched all your mom's work over and my hockey, I found a school for you and Josh and sent applications in before heading home, I'll let your mom know when she wakes up, they said the house will be ready by next week so we will leave then, make sure you hang out with your friends as much as possible, then say your goodbyes."

"What friends?"

I said back sarcastically then laughed a little as I said goodnight and went upstairs to my room to sleep the rest of the night away.

When I woke up the next morning I started packing almost immediately and finished everything but my clothing then got ready to go hang out with Faye and Spencer for the last time. I did the same makeup as last time I went out and wore basic ripped jeans with a "Pink" branded t-shirt that was black and had one single strip of white on each of the sleeves that was about four inches wide and all the way around. I decided to walk this time because it was nice out and got to the coffee shop at 3:58 p.m. so I went inside to see both Faye and Spencer, sitting at a booth talking already.

As I walked over to sit down I prayed that Faye didn't tell him I had to move because it would cause too much of a commotion for me so if he found out once I was already gone, then I could just avoid him in general whether it was calls, texts, or anything.

I sat down beside Faye and said,

"So, whatcha guys talking about?"

Curious as to if she told or not, but to my surprise got a response from Spencer saying,

"Just about how you were so eager to hang out again."

I hoped I didn't look guilty so I quickly replied with,

"I just really wanted to get to know you some more, but I had to bring Faye in case you made any funny decisions on what to say or do."

Noticing he got the joke I smiled alongside Faye until he said,

"Oh, so you want me to make a move but you don't want me to know it so you invited her along also."

I could feel my face going bright red and knew full well that he did that on purpose to get a reaction out of me, which doesn't surprise me because of our last hang out and how that had ended. I shut down any conversation he thought was going to start after that by asking about school and boring stuff along the lines of how home was, how they were mentally after going back to school as a joke, and got both of them talking about all three of us learning more about each other. During the times it was just them two bonding I thought about when Spencer had caught me from falling in the nurse's office, the warm feeling that came across me as I looked into his eyes, about how I had started basing my makeup choices off of his eye color and hair color, I had also gotten more confident since meeting him.

With all that thinking I was doing I had zoned out and heard Faye poke my head, trying to bring me back to life and out of my thinking world,

"Yes, Faye?"

I asked, hoping I wouldn't be too humiliated about what there topic of choice was this time.

"Oh nothing, Spencer noticed you were drooling while you were in your thinking world so I figured I should probably stop that because it was very unattractive."

"Seriously Faye? You pulled me out of my thinking world because I was drooling? That wasn't smart."

I said laughing at the look on her face until she realized I was joking, Spencer had caught on because he was already covering his face, and failing at it because I could clearly see a huge smile underneath his cupped hand around his mouth. Faye had play punched me and started laughing with Spencer until I replied with,

"Ouch, that hurt sooo bad, can you take me to the hospital? I think it's broken."

Which put Spencer in a fit of laughter and an unimpressed look on Faye's face. After everything had calmed down and we talked for awhile longer the coffee shop had to close, we had been here for 3 hours just talking and having a good time, which was unusual for me because I'm not very social.

On the walk home my mind started thinking again but this time it was about how I told Spencer that the strict rule was meeting my parents before going on a date, I shouldn't have told him that because that is now most likely what he is expecting to happen, and it would have, if we didn't have to move all of a sudden, I had also finally accepted the fact that he was "The One" and now I have to forget it because I was probably not going to see him for awhile. It hurt knowing that life was going good and now it's changing again.

Questions started popping into my head at lightning speed. What if it doesn't go good in Seattle? What if it turns out worse than what it was here at first? And what about my change on my birthday? How was that going to work? If I ever came back would I be the same person? Will I find someone else or someone to amuse me while I'm there? There was so many unanswered questions and it gave me and uneasy feeling.

When I got home I went straight to bed so I could avoid everyone and everything, and I drifted off to sleep while softly hyperventilating and wondering if I was going to be happy if we moved.