2.8.2

I walk into an empty Chemistry classroom to find Allison waiting for me and looking stressed. I close the door and raise an eyebrow at her. "Everything okay?" I ask curiously as I set down my bag and walk towards her. "I'm sorry. I know you had said we can't talk like this anymore." She starts off. "What? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

She plays with her hands nervously and I grab them so she can pay attention to me. She sighs and looks up at me. "My dad and I, um...He knows about the last two murders. He knows that there are two killers, and he and Gerard are..." She starts rambling. "Allison...that's fine. If anything the only person I'm worried about is your mom." I admit.

"What does that mean?" She asks confused. "That woman really scares me, Allison. Remember when I got called to the office during detention?" I ask her and she nods. "Yeah she wanted to talk to me. She was asking me these questions about us. And sharpening pencils" I explain. "Pencils?" Allison asks me in amusement, "I know it might not seem bad to you but I swear, at one point she was gonna stab me with one. And I can't forget the time when I went to your house when you and Scott were dating and she knocked me to the ground and started threatening me and choking me" I sigh as her eyes widen.

"She did that to you?" She asks me and I nod. She sighs and shakes her head not believing her mother would do that. "I just think that we should like...make it seem like we're not dating. Like be around other people." I explain honestly rubbing the back of my neck. "Like, be seen dating?" Allison asks.

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe more." I shrug. She sighs and turns away looking at the ground. "What?" I ask. "Um...Well, I don't know how it happened or why I even said yes, but I'm actually supposed to hang out with Matt." She tells me honestly making my face drop. "Matt? Out of everyone? Matt?" I ask in disbelief and she nods as I look at the ground in deep thought. So Matt asked her out on a date? When I see him next I am gonna kick his ass so hard...

"Madi? Are you mad at me?" She asks me nervously. "No. It's just...I don't know...I don't like the guy. He creeps me out. He's got that sort of vibe about him" I tell her and she raises her eyebrow at me. "Vibe?" She asks curiously. "You know what, nevermind. If he asked you out, you should go with him" I tell her and she looks at me in disbelief. "Seriously?" She asks.

"Yes. It will get your mom off my back. And I can't believe I'm even saying this but...maybe even kiss him" I tell her. "Kiss him? Are you sure about that?" She asks me. "No, not at all. But whatever convinces your mom I guess it'll have to do" I shrug with a sigh. "Oh." She sighs in disappointment. "Like, really kiss him?" She asks. "Depends on what you mean by that" I tell her.

"Like..." She trails off walking forward. She grabs my neck and puts her lips on mine giving me a passionate kiss. I give her one back loving and missing the way her lips tasted. She wraps her arms around my neck as I grab her waist. After a little bit we pull away and she sighs leaning her forehead against mine. "Please, don't ever do that to anyone but me. Especially not Matt." I tell her and she smiles with a slight giggle.

I look at her as she looks down at the ground. "What's wrong, Allison?" I ask in concern, cupping her cheek so she looks at me. She shakes her head and puts on a smile. It didn't quiet reach her eyes though. "Nothing." She tells me as I raise an eyebrow at her. She rubs my shoulder reassuringly. "I gotta go." She tells me. I grab her arm though before she can walk away. She gives me a confused look as I pull her towards me bringing her into another kiss. She kisses me back before I pull away and smile at her.

"I just have one more question" I tell her. "What is it?" She asks curiously. "Do you think I'm a loser?" I ask playing with the hem of her shirt nervously. "Of course not Madi. Why would you think that?" She asks lifting my chin up so our eyes lock. "I don't know. Isaac sort of called Scott, Stiles and I one in the locker room" I shrug.