1.3.3/1.4.1

For the picture above instead of the amber color pretend it's blue :)

We watch as Scott keeps getting strike after strike. I was still beating him by 3 though. Allison laughs again as Scott walks over. "That is seriously amazing. Jackson, how many strikes is that?" Allison asks him. "It's six. In a row." He growls. I watch as Lydia looks at him intrigued. It's like my 9 strikes didn't matter. That's 3 more than Scott but who cares? Not Madison. I feel anger start to rise in me as well. "Something just clicked, I guess" Scott shrugs making Allison smile.

I take another fry to calm my anger down. I turn to Stiles and he smiles. At least I could count on Stiles to care about me. "I could use some natural talent. You mind helping me out this time, Scott?" Lydia flirts with a smirk making Stiles' jaw drop. "No, you're good. Go for it." He tells her. "How about you Mads? Mind helping a friend out?" She winks. My jaw drops and Stiles' goes farther down. "Umm...M-me" I stutter out. "Yeah, you" She nods. I feel my cheeks start to heat up and look at Allison. "Yeah sure, I guess" I nod standing up.

Now I don't have any feelings for Lydia. But when a good looking person flirts with me I easily get flustered. We walk over to the lane and she picks up her ball. She faces the lane and grabs my arms wrapping it around her waist to touch the ball making my cheeks heat up more. "This is just to make Allison and Jackson jealous" She whispers with a wink. I nod quickly and help her bowl. I watch as it goes down the lane and she gets a strike. She grins at me turning around. She pats me on the shoulder and walks over to her seat next to Jackson. I stare off into the lane. Wow I was not expecting that. I turn around and walk towards my seat with my head down.

~~~

We walk into Stiles' house. We walk up to his room and he closes his bedroom door. "So what do you want to watch?" He questions. "You pick" I tell him sitting down on the ground at the edge of his bed. He nods and gets a smile on his face. "Something tells me you already know what we're gonna watch" I say. He nods and goes over to where he keeps the movies.

He pulls out a movie and walks over holding up the case so I could see. "Star Wars? Never seen it" I shrug. "Until now"" He smiles popping it in. He sits on the floor at the end of his bed and he sits beside me putting a blanket over us.

~~~

"Hey!" We hear someone yell. Stiles and I both shoot up hitting our heads on each other in the process. "Ow!" We both groan holding our heads and looking at each other. We look at the doorway to see the Sheriff stood there in his uniform. "Stiles what have I told you about not having girls sleep over in your room. I really don't want to deal with a grandbaby this early on" He tells him. Both of our eyes widen as we stare at each other. "No, no, no, no it's- it's not like that Sheriff" I tell him quickly standing up. "Yeah dad we're just friends" Stiles explains also standing up.

"Okay well I have to get to work. So I'll see you later" Hey says. "Bye" I tell him. Stiles waves and he walks away. Stiles and I turn to each other. "Sorry I fell asleep. I didn't mean to do that" I say rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. "It's okay. It was both of our faults" He admits. I nod at him. "I should get going. See how Derek is" I tell him. "Yeah.." He nods as I grab my leather jacket off of his chair.

His eyes widen though as he remembers something. "Wait, wait, wait! Last night you said something. Derek's eyes aren't red. What do you mean by that?" He questions me. "His eyes aren't red. What Scott saw was an alpha" I explain. "An alpha? What do you mean?" He asks. There are different types of werewolves. A beta, an alpha and an omega. You have to be bitten by an alpha or born a wolf to turn. Once you're bitten by an alpha you're apart of that alpha's pack which means you're that alpha's beta. And an omega is a lone wolf. A werewolf without a pack. Which means either you ran away from your pack, or your pack was killed... or you killed your pack to become an alpha" I mumble the last part.