1.12.2

Derek quickly starts pulling the taped wires off of him in a hurry. "Help me with this" He tells us as I walk up to him. I go to help him unchain his other hand but Scott quickly grabs my other hand. I look back at him confused as he pulls me away from Derek. "No." Scott tells him. "What?" Derek asks confused.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter." Scott says. "You really want to talk about this right now?" Derek asks him in disbelief. "He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them" Scott says and my eyes widen. He notices and nods. "So what?" Derek snaps. "So tell me how to stop him." Scott says.

"You can't! All right? Now..." Derek trails off trying to jiggle his hand out of the chain. "Look, I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek snaps in anger. "Promise you'll help me." Scott tells him. "Us actually. There is no way he's laying a hand on Allison." I say and Scott nods as Derek glares at me.

"You two want me to risk my life for your girlfriend and your crush, huh? For your stupid little teenage crushes that mean absolutely nothing? Neither of you are in love. You're 16 and 17 years old. You're children." Derek tells us. "Don't you use that bullshit on me Derek! This is the exact same age-" "Don't bring that up!" He tells me jiggling the chain around again.

"Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't." Scott tells Derek. "You do?" I ask him confused and he nods. "Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied." Scott says. He starts uncrumpling a piece of paper he took out of his pocket and holds it up as I look at it raising my eyebrow. "Remember this?" Scott asks as I see the picture of the deer with the revenge symbol on it.

"This is what brought your guys sister back to Beacon Hills, right?" Scott asks. "Where did you get that?" Derek asks in anger. "My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you want to know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help us." Scott says. I could see the anger and betrayal in Derek's face as I get angry as well. I didn't believe it was an accident at first but now I'm definitely mad finding out the truth.

Scott shakes his head and starts turning around as I watch him. "Just say you'll help us, and I'll help you unlock your other..." We hear a noise and we both turn around to find him down on the ground massaging his wrist. "I'll help you" Derek nods as Scott and I look at each other with wide eyes.

~~~

We help Derek out of the tunnels as he breathes heavily. I open up the gate leading outside and we all crawl out looking around. We start walking toward the house and Derek stumbles toward us using us to walk again. Derek starts panting trying to tell us something and we look at him as we continue to walk up to the house.

"Hold on. Hold on. Hold on" Derek calls out as he stops walking causing us to stop and look at him. He looks around still panting and we look around too. "Something doesn't feel right." Derek tells us honestly. "What do you mean?" Scott questions looking around. "What does it feel like then?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just think something doesn't feel right. It's kind of like getting out of there... I don't know. It was... It was kind of like it was..." "No, don't say 'too easy'." Scott quickly says cutting him off. "People say 'too easy' and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? Madi getting away from Peter? None of this has been easy. So if things are going right for, like, two seconds, can we just not question it?" Scott tells him.

Derek rolls his eyes and sighs as I nod. "Can we just shut up and thank God that we finally have the tiniest bit of luck for once?" Scott adds. "He's got a point Der" I tell him with a nod. Derek sighs again and nods. "Fine. You're right." Derek agrees and Scott sighs in relief. "Thank you" Scott sighs. We hear the familiar whooshing sound of an arrow flying toward us and it suddenly hits Derek in the arm. Derek groans and falls to the ground as my eyes widen.