1.12.1

I run out of the building using all my senses to find Lydia. It had looked like it happened on some sort of field. "Jackson!" I hear and my eyebrows furrow. The lacrosse field. I start quickly running over there as Stiles comes out of nowhere making me scream. "Madi have you found either Scott or Lydia?" He asks in panic. "Not Scott but I think I just found Lydia" I tell him starting to run toward the lacrosse field as he follows.

Once the lacrosse field comes into view I spot Lydia staring at something. But there was someone walking towards her. As we get closer I immediately recognize who the person was. It was Peter. And he looked like he was out for blood. Her blood. "Stiles quick!" I tell him. I start sprinting towards Lydia screaming making her look back at me. "Lydia! Get away from him!" I scream in panic. She turns back around to see Peter growing out his canines. I run up to him and tackle him to the ground. "No!" I shout in anger flashing my eyes at him.

He throws me off of him and slashes my stomach a couple times before biting Lydia making her scream in pain. She falls to the ground with blood all over her as I sit up on my elbows with a groan. Stiles quickly runs up to us. Peter gets down and hovers over her as Stiles slides next to her. He growls at Stiles starting to crawl towards him as I growl. "I can't believe you! I-I..." I stop and cough. "I trusted you" I tell Peter feeling upset.

"Don't kill her. Please." Stiles begs him. "Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek." Peter tells him as I slowly crawl over next to Stiles. "W-What?" Stiles asks. "Tell me how to find Derek Hale." Peter tell him running a clawed finger down Lydia's face. "Peter please. Th-this isn't you" I tell him shaking my head while laying on my stomach. "I don't know that. How would I know that?" Stiles panics. "Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Don't you think Madison?" He asks with a smirk. I shake my head and look down at the ground.

"Come on, tell me the truth or I will rip both of them apart" Peter says pulling me toward him and wrapping his clawed hand around my throat. "What happened to 'I would never kill you'?" I ask Peter and he just chuckles. He grips my throat tighter and I gasp and shut my eyes. "Look... Look, I don't know, okay? I swear to God, I have no idea." Stiles stutters out looking between the two of us. "Tell me!" Peter roars and I wince from the loudness. "Okay, okay, okay, look, I..." Stiles stops trying to think. "I think he knew..." Stiles says as I struggle to breathe. "Knew what?" Peter asks. He looks at me and panics more. "She can't breathe. You're gonna kill her!" He yells.

"Then start talking" Peter says. "Okay uh...Derek, I think he...I think he knew he was gonna get caught." Stiles rushes out. "By the Argents?" Peter questions. "Yeah." Stiles nods. "And?" Peter asks as my vision starts to get taken over by blackness. "When they were shot, he and Scotty...I think he took Scott's phone." Stiles says. "Why?" Peter asks. "They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on...You can find him" Stiles explains.

Peter let's go and I gasp for breath as Peter smirks. I don't how I held my breath for that long. I start coughing and breathing heavily as Stiles rushes toward my side. Peter stands up as Stiles tries to help me. "Come on let's go Stiles. You have to help me find Derek. Madison you need to go find Scott." Peter tells me. "Why...should I....help you" I breathe in anger. "Because you're apart of my pack and I'm you're alpha. Now go" He tells me. "What about Lydia?" Stiles asks. "Just leave her there." Peter shrugs.

"No, I'm...I'm not just letting you leave her here." Stiles tells him. "You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me. Madison go find Scott." He tells me sternly. I stand up and growl at him and he grins shaking his head. "Madison don't make me do this" He tells me. "Do what? Huh? You maimed Lydia and you've hurt me. You've already proven your point and yet I'm still not afraid of you. You know why? Because I believe the uncle that cared about me years ago is still in there somewhere" I snap.