Ch27 Broken

He took everything from me, leaving beaten in this cold room. I lie there on the ground completely broken. I wanted to scream out and cry, but I felt nothing but pain, and silence was just another word for my pain. I'm falling completely apart, barely breathing with a broken heart. I begin to imagine what life would be like if Jackson were here. I can see him smiling embracing me and Everin with a loving hug. Were in the sun having a picnic in the woods. I picture how the wind feels blowing against my skin and I feel free. 

But reality returns when I hear the door open. Unable to move from the pain I was in, my breathing increases and I let out a small whimper. I was in the dark for so long that the light hurts my eyes so I blink a couple of times to adjust them, and I see a man throw some clothes at me. "Put this on you, boss said you got 10 minutes or he's coming back." He closes the door and I hear it lock as he walks away. I did want to move because of the pain, but I was too afraid that he would come back.

 Forcing my body up, I whimper in pain from how bad I was hurting. The smell of blood shoots in my nose and I feel in between my legs, to see that I was bleeding down there from him. I walk slowly into the bathroom and turn the light on to see that my body is completely bruised and I have a lot of cuts. I look at my swollen face to see my black eyes and busted lip. I looked so bad that I couldn't even recognize myself, a tear falls down my face and a few more follow as I turn the shower on. I slowly lift my leg up to step in my pull wincing back after feeling a sharp pain in my pelvic area. Instead I sit down and scoot into the shower crying as the water burns on my skin from all the cuts I have. I begin to try and scrub any blood off me still sitting letting the water fall on top of my head.

 I finish and get out the shower, there was no towel so I had to put the dress on still wet. I take one more look at myself in the mirror looking at all the very visible bruises I had. My lip was still bleeding a little and my cheek was still swollen. I can barely see out of my right eye and my head pounded. I walk out of the bathroom and walk up to the door. I turn the knob but the door is still locked, so I knocked three times and the door opened revealing one his his men. "He wants to see you." He grabs my arm pulling me out the room and walking me down this long hallway in down some stairs. We stop at these double doors and I can hear voices inside. "The man knocks on the door and it opens. We walk inside and the room is filled with men in suits and Asher standing at a desk. "There's my lovely wife." The man pulls me to Asher and he grabs me taking a hold of my face. "Isn't she beautiful fellas." He laughs kissing my cheek, and the other men join in laughing.  "She is certainly a prize."

 One of men say walking up to us. "Princess this is Alander Houston, One of my most trusted business partners, he helped take down the Italians and take over there gangs, we made an amazing profit from it, and he works on the border with the drug dealing and trafficking." Alander walks up to me grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Nice to meet you miss Waters, I've' heard a great deal about you." He looks at me a little to long and it makes me uncomfortable, but I suddenly remember when I was at the mall with Nadonna, and I bumped into someone and my bag fell...my keys.  "You were the one, at the mall?" He laughs at my question and walks over to Asher. "Does she know?" Alander asked Asher. "You'll ruin the surprise my friend." Asher laughs looking at me. "I have a present for you, Seth take her to the basement." He orders the man that brought me to his office, and he grabs on to my arm." 

Walking out of the room I see Asher and the group of men follow behind us down some stairs and into a room, once we reach the bottom of the stairs Seth binds my hands up to a chain connected to the wall and Asher walks to another door and looks at me. "Your gonna love this princess." He smiles at me and I give him a scared and confused look. My heart beats faster as he unlocks the door and slowly opens it. "I thought that it would be so touching if little Everin got to see him, after all...he is her father." I fall to the floor with my hands in the air from the chains and I my breathing completely stops as he walks closer to me. Time stops and I feel as if everything I've ever known is a lie.