abandon

Hey,
I know its been 3 or more years since ive been active on this account, and this may be a surprise to some of you, hoping to be an update on a chapter.

But, my explanation is this..
I know ive been inactive, and the reason is, is that i grew up into an adult and changed over the years.

I am now 18, turning 19, I've graduated high school, not planning to go into uni/college and have no job. Ive been stuck in my room, with no expectations on life.
My personality has changed, and so has modivation and mindset.
I was around 16 when i started this book, so, a lot has changed since then; that angsty teen is no longer an angsty teen and grew into an adult who may be lost.

This point in life is absolutely scary; i have no idea what to do, nor where to start, and if i do, anxiety is on my side. But not to worry as I'm trying to conquer anxiety with small steps.

Since i have nothing to do and hide away in my room, I've decided to try and finish this book, as i read the comments that some of you really enjoy this book.

But, im here to apologize, for the people who abandon this book, just like i have, in the past.

I know a lot of you have dropped this book because of my inactivity, but thats okay, we dont live for high expectations, people change, people come and go.

I dont want to get too sappy, but here i am, again.
I want to complete this book so i have that feeling of completion, especially on a small task.

My writing will be rusty, as i haven't creatively written for many years, but i have they story ideas in a book so it hasn't been completely lost. But please dont attack if my writing is different.

Again, i am truely sorry for my inactivity, but i will finish this story as there's a few chapters left.

I hope you enjoy the story.