Not an update, Explanation.

Hello, everyone.

So you may have notice that I haven't been updating for a while and I am safe to say I am not dead... But I am inside... Okay, serious business here.

Please don't send hate for my explanation. I respect your opinion and such, but here is what I have to say.

So recently I had thoughts and weird feelings for a bit and I couldn't figure out why. After a bit of thinking, I've figured it out why.

I was not comfortable with this feeling and I was quite scared of confessing this thought. It felt wrong having this feeling.

I couldn't hold this thought for any longer, so I confessed to one of my closest friend and she understood what I was feeling. Thank You @Silent_hopeful for everything. 

So here it is...

I.... Am no longer interested to Dan and Phil as much as I did before.

NOW! before you attack me.

This isn't good timing with what's going on with Dan and Phil's lives. This isn't because Dan changed his channel name/style in his videos or Dan and Phil moving and such.

Honestly, I respect their decisions and support what they're doing. I like the change of what Dan is doing; him not straightening his hair and leaving it with his natural curls, changing his style of clothes and now changing his channel name, since he wasn't really comfortable with himself before and now expressing his new style is quite amazing. And as for Phil, his content is videos have slightly changed and I've found them enjoyable to watch.

I'm quite happy for them, sometimes change is good. And such, we are all growing up, even when we don't want too. We will grow out of things that we once love, and we need to slowly accept that. 

Honestly, the feeling I had felt like I've broken up with someone and taken something out of me. Cliche as it sounds but it's true. And it kinda scared me because being in that fandom made me connect with my friends, and made some new friends along with it. And I felt like people will react negatively.

I will continue to watch their videos and, as said before, respect and support their decisions.

I hope I will continue with MUTE and English Rain & Tea in the future... plus when I have time. They will be slow updates. Don't worry, I have ideas written down so I haven't forgotten them.
As for wattpad, I kinda just stopped reading fanfictions and no motivation what so ever... Soz not soz...

Anyway, I hope you understand.

Thank you for reading my works and enjoying and supporting them.

Thank you, Dan and Phil, for everything, I hope they will continue being tall beans and rays of sunshine and continue making other people extremely happy. 

Much Love.

Rainy Days. X