Whelp.

Well... It's been a couple of weeks since I said that I'll be updating.

Got any chapters yet?
Nope.

Why?
Lack of Motivation.

I don't know why I keep making broken promises. I actually have the story written down on a notebook but the thing is..

I've figured out that for me, writing is hard.

I know most of you probably hate me for not updating. And for me, I hate myself for doing so as well. I get really hyped up on writing this story, then I procrastinate and not do the bloody work.
Procrastination is probably my biggest flaw, and I really need to step out of that habit. Especially at school. I literally leave my homework until the very last minute, or I don't do the homework at all, which leaves the situation worse. Plus I don't listen in class, I can't really focus in class... I can't be bothered doing the work the school is giving me. I want to graduate high school, but I really have no energy to complete this year and next year. And I don't want to drop out and feel like a failure.

I'm asking for help. I'm begging for help.
Can somebody please help me get motivated again? What are your ways to get yourself motivated? Especially for writing and/or school.

I also entered this book for the Wattys thing. I don't want to sound like an idiot but can someone tell me what they do again? Does the book have to be completed to be entered in the Wattys?

P.S.
Broken promises does sound like a good title for a fanfic book...