47

-J-

"Yah Jungkook.. put me down!" Taehyung knew that it was not going to be easy with the younger in one apartment but he didn't expect this. To be fair he had to admit that he took quite some time in the bathroom and of course it bothered Jungkook. But he never thought that the younger would play out his muscle card this evil. Taehyung didn't even have a chance to defeat himself, the younger just lifted him up and threw him over his shoulder. It was never really fair to him, he was older for gods sake and still the younger decided to misbehave in anyway possible. At first he was madly annoyed but over the time he just got along with it. There was nothing else he could do about it. Jungkook was just a bit more dominant then Tae and he was never quite interested in changing it. But at times like these he wished that he had shown right away who the hyung is. "Jungkook I swear.. I'm getting dizzy. Put me down." He threw some lazy punches onto the younger's back. "Nope, this is your punishment for taking too long in the bathroom and ignoring my knocking." Jungkook chuckled when he heard the other whine. "C'mon Jungkook." He wiggled around. "Beg for it." The younger send a harsh slap to his ass making him yelp in surprise. "Don't be ridiculous, I'm older than you." His answer earned him yet another slap. "Jungkook seriously. I won't beg." And another slap. "I can do this all day long." The younger grinned when hearing Tae mutter some pissed off words. "Let me down." A slap again. "Jungkook." And again. "Jungkook I swear let me _down_." The last word slipped out more desperately then he wanted and it sounded close to a moan. But he wasn't at fault, Jungkook choose the exact moment to slap his ass again while he spoke, he should knew the consequences. The entire room was quiet and nobody dared to speak not even breath. Taehyung thought Jungkook was frozen in shook but he was suddenly put down, gasping in surprise. The younger didn't meet his eyes and just left with saying that he'll go into the bathroom now. Taehyung was kinda confused but also embarrassed. He thought about the incident with Jimin, when he moaned Jungkook's name to get the elders attention. But he didn't know that something similar happened to the younger too. Jungkook remembered the day he jerked off to Tae's moans. He sighed before he started to brush his teeth, trying to forget what happened. When he was done he made his way over to his bedroom where he found the elder sitting on the bed, staring into a distance deep in thoughts. The younger carefully sat down beside him and Tae snapped out of it, looking at him. They both shared eye contact. While Jungkook was nervously biting his lip Taehyung smiled softly at him. The elder reached out to caress Jungkook's hair, something he used to do so often in the past and the younger immediately relaxed into the touch. "I'm sorry." Jungkook looked guilty. "For what? There is nothing to be sorry for." Taehyung's hands made their way to the other's cheeks and he cupped his face. "But I did something stupid." Jungkook reached up and put his hands onto Taehyung's. The elder smiled softly. "I did too.." He said and leaned in to hug his friend. Jungkook hugged back and buried his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck. "Let's just forget it.. It doesn't matter anymore. Stupid things happened in the last weeks but now we are back together and can leave the past in the past." Taehyung whispered quietly. Jungkook nodded his head and detached himself from the hug. The elder stood up from the bed, Jungkook following him with his eyes, and reached his hand out for the other to take. "You wanna start over again?" The younger grinned and grabbed his hand while standing up now too. Taehyung gave him a smile, a genuine one showing off his teeth and Jungkook returned it.