16

-J-

It was right in this moment when Taehyung decided to slap Jungkook across the face for bringing him and Jimin here. It was loud and there were too many people but once again Taehyung remembered that this is what a club is. He snapped out of his thoughts as Jungkook came with their drinks and placed them on the table in front of them. "Thanks." He took a sip feeling the alcohol burn in his throat. He was more than surprised to see Jimin giggling a little before he drank something too. Taehyung didn't expect him to actually enjoy himself.

They had a good time with drinking and dancing and Taehyung totally forgot that he actually hated clubs since his ex used to love them and he was only connecting them with bad memories. Laughing at a joke Jungkook made he noticed how Jimin sat closer to him than before. Did he moved closer or did I? Taehyung decided to shrug it off. Jungkook suddenly stopped laughing and stood up, startling Taehyung a bit. "Damn. Excuse me for a second." He said and made his way over to the dance floor. Taehyung just frowned he should have known that Jungkook will hook up somebody soon or later. But before he could scoff about it a hand made it's way on his thigh. He looked down only to see the small and chubby hand, which belonged to no other than Jimin, moving upwards. The younger sucked in a breath, looking up he saw the older staring at him tipsy. He gulped, not being used to this kind of Jimin. The older male leaned in chuckling a little before he whispered in his ear. "Something the matter pretty boy?" Taehyung shuddered as he felt Jimins breath on his ear. He turned his head to look at the drunken boy who got touchy thanks to the alcohol. Taehyung noticed how their faces were only inches apart. He didn't know for how long they stared into each others eyes but Taehyung lost himself in Jimins. He wanted to push Jimin away but at the same time he didn't want to, being too caught up in the situation. As their faces got closer and Taehyung could almost feel the olders lips on his own and he closed his eyes. Right in this moment they got disturbed by a loud scream. "TAEHYUNG, JIMIN WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"

Taehyung blinked up his eyes open to see Jungkook running towards them. He didn't get an explanation but as he saw the security guards coming up to them he understood and grabbed Jimins hand and started running as well. They made their way out of the club but didn't stop running as they were outside. Only slowing down when they came closer to Taehyungs apartment. Panting heavily they made their way up the stairs and Taehyung already pulled out his key but stopped when he saw someone standing in front of his door.

"Namjoon?" He threw the male a questioning look. "Finally. You know what time it is?"

"It's like 1am but-"

"Yeah 1am. We wanted to meet at 10pm remember?!" Namjoon scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. Taehyung wanted to ask why he was here but then it hit him like a truck. "Oh fuck you're here to get Jimin." His eyes widened in shock. "No shit sherlock." Namjoon rolled his eyes and pointed at the door. "Get Jimins stuff, I want to be home at some point too." Taehyung quickly apologised and opened the door, getting inside to get Jimins bag which the male had packed before they left for the club. Jungkook stepped inside as well and threw himself onto the couch. "You don't mind me staying for tonight, right?" To lazy to go back home he yawned and Taehyung just chuckled at the boy before he walked back to the door. He handed the bag to Namjoon who had his hand around Jimins to support him. "Goodnight and thank you." Namjoon turned around but was stopped by Jimin. "Wait I want to give the pretty boy my number." Slurring his words Jimin got a piece of paper out of his jacket and handed it to Taehyung giggling.

He grinned and stumbled a bit to the side but didn't fall since Namjoon catched him." What have you done to this boy. We better leave now." Taehyung chuckled once again at Namjoons attempt to finally go home but Jimin moved no centimeter. Jungkook came up from behind him and hugged his waist, putting his head onto Taehyungs shoulder. "You better go now.. my baby and me need some time alone.." He placed a kiss on Taehyungs neck and slapped his ass. "Don't touch me you crazy drunk bastard." Taehyung moved away but Jungkook was stronger and hold him in place. His hand was still on Taehyungs ass. "Rude brat do I have to teach you a lesson?"

"This is to much. I'll never let yok guys drink again."The blonde finally let himself be dragged out by his cousin and waved back. "Thanks for dealing with him Taehyung." Were Namjoons last words. "No problem." He responded before the two walked downstairs and disappeared out of his sight. He smiled before he turned around to Jungkook. "Stop touching me you're god damn drunk go to bed or I'll slap you." He playfully warned the younger. The male just leaned in and placed his head in the crook of Taehyungs neck. "But I think you need a punishment, baby.." He whispered and earned a smack on the head from the older.

"Fuck off.