27

-S-

Jungkook layed on his back, facing the ceiling. The last Sun rays were shining into his room, drowning everything in a warm light. The mattresses of his soft bed pressed against his well build body. Music was blasting into the males ear loudly. The string of the headphones connecting them with his phone, which he was holding tightly. Jungkook had been in this position for hours already. In school he blankly stared out of the window letting everything around him fade. "We are over. I'm done."

Taehyung's words had burned into his head. Jungkook had been thinking about nothing else then how he had shouted at him through the door. He wasn't sure if he should text Taehyung after he clearly said that he should leave him alone. The brown haired didn't know what and why this was happening. Also how he lost all of the sudden his best friend. Tears build up in his eyes, which had been an on going thing during the entire day. But Jungkook always managed to suppress them, just like this time. The buzzing sound which was tickling his hand made him look at his phone. Instantly Jungkook's eyes widen as he saw who the message was from. A shimmer of hope flashed in his eyes as he tapped on the chat to look at the message. Frowning the male had to realise it was nothing more then a single audio. "What the.." Jungkook paused his music, which was still playing before starting the audio. Silence. Did Tae accidently send this? Already about to pause the audio again, the boy's finger stopped in his movement as a loud moan made Jungkook tense up. Aside from a slight twitch in his pants he wasn't able to move. Again moaned the voice right into Jungkook's ear and his eyes widen in shock. "Taehyung...?"

Jungkook stared at his phone as he swallowed the big lump, which formed in his throat. This can't be Tae. Why would he send something like that? He would never... The thoughts of the young got interrupted as more moans followed by sinful whimpers played from the audio. No this is wrong. I shouldn't be listening to this. But the brown haired didn't managed to press his finger down, which still hovered above the stop button. A hand rather made it's was to his crotch area. Slowly he palmed the growing bulge in his pants, releasing a quiet whimper himself. His pants got painfully thight as he continued listening to Taehyung's voice filled with pleasure. This is wrong. Jungkook unbuckled his pants, the audio still going. Taehyung's lustful sounds got louder, more intense then they had been before. The brown haired gulped once more as he pulled his jeans down, along with his boxer. His erection was standing proudly but seemed so wrong to him. Almost bashful he reached in the drawer of the nightstand next to him for the bottle of lube, Jungkook was hiding there. A moan of the audio mixed with his own ones, as he embraced the base of his throbbing cock, stroaking it. A wave of pleasure overwhelmed the boy, who continued pumping his fully hard length in a faster pace. "D-Daddy please..." Jungkook squeezed his already closed eyes shut at the recorded plead. His member twitched in his hand as the male bit down on his pinkish lip. A image of Taehyung popped up in his mind. How he was begging for Jungkook to fuck him. How he was moaning underneath and squirming in pleasure. The brown haired catched himself trusting his hips against his hand, penetrating it. Pre cum was oozing out of his slit, lubricating his swollen dick even more. "Please- ah daddy..more.." Groaning Jungkook released his load after he couldn't hold himself back anymore. "Fuck." He mumbled quietly inbetween his heavy breaths. A thin layer of sweat was coating his forehead. His lips agape, slightly swollen of the harsh bits which were stopping him from moaning out loudly. Panting he stared at the ropes of white sticky liquid covering his hand and now stained shirt. Thin trials of cum were rolling down the head of his cock, which was throbbing once more as a loudly moaned out daddy played form the recording. After that the audio was over, leaving Jungkook in the threatening silence of guilt and realisation.

Did I just fapped to my best friend...