8

-S-

Unknown: missed me baby boy?

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock still glued on the message. His phone started shaking as he starred at the picture. The picture had been taken this day right after he and Jungkook left the school. The males vision got blurry as tears filled up his eyes.

"How is that possible? He can't be back."

With all his strength Taehyung tried to believe that this was just a coincidence, a bad joke of Jungkook or strictly not true. But deep inside he couldn't suppress it any longer. The boy knew that it couldn't be. Jungkook didn't know of him and it was just too personal to be an unlucky confusion. The tears started rolling down his face uncontrollably.

It had been a while since the male heard the last time of him. Him his stalker back then in Daegu. Taehyung's father was part of an important company rarely spending time with his son. So, he wasn't even aware of the letters written in blood which arrived in their post box, addressed to his son. Everything started so simple. Taehyung a rather popular boy at his old school back then receiving a text message.

Unknown: You would look so hot tied up against my bed

Back then the student thought of it as a bad joke but some days later he had to realize it was more than just that. A daily text message with lewd content turned into pictures send to him. Several pictures of the boy going to school, eating even some where he slept. Partly also images of sex toys mostly captioned with. "I would love to try them on you baby." Taehyung couldn't bare it anymore as he received a video one day with an erected dick and a picture of himself visible only. A message following quickly after.

Unknown: I'm so hard for you angel

At this moment the male could think of nothing else then changing his number and moving away. Luckily his father had to move to Seoul and didn't resist on taking his son with him.
For his friends he started to become weird since he didn't tell them anything. Therefore, he started losing them one after another. So, as Taehyung moved, he had nothing to hold on anyways. After he moved the stalker seemed to stop as well. No messages, no pictures. He seemed to be free. Taehyung could finally breath again. He could walk on the streets without the feeling of being watched nor the fear that somebody might take a picture.

The male could continue living his life again. Shortly after he befriended with Hoseok who introduced him to his back then boyfriend. His grades rise again, and he was finally able to laugh. But know everything was different. Everything was about to change again. Sobbing Taehyung put his phone aside, crying into his pillow. He didn't want this to happen.

Why did you had to find me again?