"I wrote this when we were in "hiding". I had help from the guys." They smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I giggled.

People say we shouldn't be together We're too young to know about forever But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger So I don't wanna wait any longer I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl Oh

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know) They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

One touch and I was a believer Every kiss it gets a little sweeter It's getting better Keeps getting better all the time, girl

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know) They would just be jealous of us, They don't know about the up all nights They don't know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are They don't know what you've done to my heart They can say anything they want 'Cause they don't know us

They don't know what we do best It's between me and you, our little secret But I wanna tell 'em I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s (I love you) But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew) They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us), They don't know about the up all nights They don't know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right) Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don't know about the up all nights They don't know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about us They don't know about us

~ HARRY's POV ~

Once I opened my eyes I saw Claire with tears falling from her eyes. She was smiling and trying to wipe them off, I love how I can make her feel. The lads quietly walked away to go on their dates, I walked over to Claire and hugged her. Her scent quickly filled my nose and I loved it.

"That was beautiful thank you Harry." She leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and led her to her chair, I pulled it out and she sat. Once I walked over to my chair I clapped and fireworks went off. Orange of course.

"Are they orange?" Claire said laughing. Her eyes lit up. I nodded and looked up. Once they finished I opened the champaign bottle and poured her and me a glass.

"Your the best you know that right?" I smiled cockily at her and nodded. She rolled her eyes playfully and we ate the dinner I cooked for us. Hey a guy can cook for his girl right?

"There's 3 more suprises." I said. She looked up and smiled at me. "You don't have too you know that right?"

"But I want too. You deserve this and more. Your the most elegant princess in the world." She blushed.

Once we finished I blindfolded her eyes and led her to the other suprise I had, I know she's going to love it. I took it off and she gasped. She turned around and looked at me.

"You got me an Orange Range Rover! Really!" She jumped up and down and eventually jumped into my arms. I laughed and carried her to the passanger seat.

"Yes nothing but the best. I had it customized for you of course." I said once I got in and drove to Eds concert. Once we arrived I opened the door for her and we walked in thru the back.

"Who's concert?" She asked confused. I pulled her along to our seats away from everybody else. I looked down and saw Ed perform the last few songs. I looked over at Claire and saw her eyes widen and turned glossy.

"You alright babe?" She was worring me by how pale her face became. She just nodded and looked straight ahead. Did she not like Eds music?

"This last song is for a good mate of mine and his other half." He looked up at me and smiled but his eyes widened, he shook his head.

Wonder what's wrong?

He looked back up with sadness in his eyes.

Ed started playing the first chords of Kiss Me and I looked over to Claire looking down. Her eyes showed pure pain and tears were threatening to fall down any moment. "Babe?" She looked up and gave me her best smile. I smiled back but before I could hold her she took off running.

I ran after her and followed her to the bathroom. It was the women's restroom but I didn't care I went in and found her in one of the stalls hunched over throwing up. Claire looked up at me and wiped her mouth.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" She walked past me to the sink. I followed her waiting for an explanation.

"Harry, can we please leave I don't feel good." She said when she finished cleaning her mouth. Her eyes showed desperation and fear. It confused me but I just nodded and we walked out of there, I'll have to apologize to Ed tomorrow.

- - - -

"Are you going to tell me why you were acting that way?" I asked once we entered her apartment. She stopped and turned around.

"I'm sorry Harry I know how much trouble you went too. I just didn't feel that well." She looked down. I got close to her and hugged her telling her it was ok.

When she looked up I bent down to kiss her, her lips fit with mine perfectly. Our lips moved in sync and my hands were all over her body.

"Jump." She wrapped her legs around my waist and I led her to the bedroom.