Chapter 22

Allura ducked behind a pole frowning as Haggard attacked them all. "Lance! We need help!"

It had been hours since they were informed of the with on board, however no one could find Lance nor Katie for more information and this girl was attacking relentlessly. They couldn't even know it was her when she attacked but due to the risk, they decided had to defend themselves. Of course it was her making the coalition to take down a threat. But Allura doubted that everything would be perfect after.

That meant no Voltron, no lions, no planes of any sort. Luckily, they seemed to have an advantage of numbers, but they were quickly losing that. Hunk was bleeding and attempting to bandage himself up. James was covering but it didn't seem like he'd last long. Matt was already down. Iverson just fell along with Shiro and Keith who was just blasted into the wall.

"Lance! Come in!"

But there was never a reply.

The battle was one. The Witch was dead. It was a major victory for Voltron since they were able to get information from the executioner. Or would've been, if they could find the red paladin. It only got worse from there. Ina was also missing along with a ship and Lotor's Executioner.

Shiro grasped the table. "I knew we should've killed her when she said she killed Adam. I knew it."

Iverson sent a confused look as Colleen gasped. "Katie killed," she wasn't able to finish the sentence. For those who knew Katie but not Adam, they then realized it was Shiro who attempted to kill her but in truth, at the moment, they didn't care who tried to kill her.

All they knew was that she could be harming their allies.

Lotor's Executioner was once again loose in the galaxy.