When my sister died, it changed me. I was ruined until I met Ethan. He helped get better.

You never realize how much you love someone until they're gone and out of your reach. You try so hard to get them back, but they're gone.

_

He found me when I was at my worst. He made me the person I am.

He told me when he found me, "When anyone decides to leave you on your fight, I'll be with you."

And for once since that day I believed someone, I believed him.

We went on adventures together it was us against the world.

"C'mon," I said laughing as the breeze hit me.

"I'm coming," he chuckled at my laughter. I grabbed his hand pulling him along. We were going to the spot to watch the sunrise. We did this every morning and night. We watched it rise and set.

I knew we were close since the number of trees started to thin. Then there it was—our spot just as we had left it last night.

I sat down looking at the scenery. The stars were starting to disappear to make room for the sun and its warmth.

Ethan sat down right next to me placing his arms around me.

"You're so cute when you get excited," he says. I look down at my lap. He knew exactly how to make me nervous.

"Look it's starting," he whispered. I looked up and sure enough, it was. The sun was rising with its beautiful colors. The red, orange, and yellow filling the sky.

After a few more minutes, it fully set. We both got up on our walk to the diner which was also part of our routine.

"That was amazing," I say dazed.

"It was," he responds. He grabs my hand slipping it into his as we walked. I couldn't have been happier and it was all because of him. Ethan. My blood.

Song for this book is obviously My Blood by Twenty One Pilots.

Hope you enjoy my little mash up between my TØP addiction and my Dolan obsession. 

Thank you to everyone who helped me with names.