I nod.

"He also has 'eightened senses. If he vis 'aving a panic attack, like I think he vis, he vis also going through sensory overload. He can hear everything. And I mean everything."

Horror shoots through me. I had been banging on the door. That must be like thunder.

"Everyone shut up!" I order to the students.

Everyone does.

"Ok, I need you all to go to your classrooms. All your questions will be answered in about and hour and a half, but I need you to leave and be very quiet." Rai orders.

Some students mutter their disagreement.

"What did I just say?"

They shut up.

They leave the hall, even Piper. Once everyone is out of the hall, besides Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz and I, I lightly rap on the door.

"Henry?" I whisper. "Can you open the door, everyone's gone."

After a few seconds, the door opens slightly.

"They're gone?" He whispers. I nod. He opens his door for us to come in.

His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was disheveled and scratch marks littered his arm and around his ears and eyes.

Oh my god. If he has enhanced senses, he could probably see everything so brightly he'd want to scratch his eyes out. And that's what he tried to do. The same with his ear drums.

We make our way over to him and wrap him in a hug.

He leans into it.

"So what are we going to do?" He whispers.

"Kid, I don't know. Everyone is already suspicious because you ran out." I say. He sighs and pulls out of the hug. "Henry, it's your identity, I don't see anyway for us to keep this under wraps any longer. So what if they know."

"Are you going to tell them who you are?" He asks. His voice returning.

"If you are, I am."

"I am going to. We're going to have to help put some better security enforcements on my house though. I don't want my family getting hurt because of me."

"Of course Kid. We can't have your mom getting hurt." He slaps me.

"Hey! I'm ok."

Henry chuckled lightly. This was not right. Henry was never this quiet.

"Are you ready to go out Hen?" Charlotte asked.

"No, I need another minute." He says hoarsely.

Henry's Point Of View

After a bit of simply sitting in silence, we finally leave the closet. We head to the school office.

I walk in. As soon as the receptionist sees me, her jaw drops.

"Oh my goodness. Mr. Hart, you should see the nurse."

"I will but I need to make an announcement over the P.A."

"You're not authorized to do that. Now I must ask you to"

"Speak to the nurse, I know. I need to make an announcement. And trust me. You are going to want to hear it."

I take the phone and lift it to my mouth.