Chapter 13

"I-I let him go," The words rolled off my tongue slowly, it hurt me psychically to see Castiel being punished for something he hadn't done. Surely he would say something along the lines of 'as long you aren't hurt' or something about me carrying a child. But who the hell cared? Not me obviously. A frown plastered on the angel's lips, his bright blue eyes squinted in my direction. Already I could feel that look, that look that said 'why [Y/N]'.

Dean roughly peeled himself away from the panting angel, his dark emerald eyes locking with mine. Was this going to be when I died? Surely. With a few strides he was about a foot away, a hand tangled in my shirt pulling me from the room and down the hallway. He wasted no time in throwing me into the room and slamming the door behind him, his jaw clenched. Hands at his side, it looked as if he was struggling with his own demons—no pun intended. "You let him go?" The demon hissed, keeping his distance, "You know Damn well I told you to stay away from Sam and the angel. What the hell makes you think this is alright?" He marched up to me, taking a handful of my hair forcing me to gaze up into his eyes. A shiver went up my spine. "You're trying to escape. Oh, lucky for you you're getting an upgrade. This is no longer going to be your two star motel." He roughly shoved me back so I landed on the squeaky mattress. How I landed hurt my back quite a bit, like when someone poked you in the side a bit hard.

"W-What do you mean? We aren't staying here? Where are we going?" I pushed myself up with my elbows, hair falling into my face.

Dean snorted, "As if I was going to tell you [Y/N], you can no longer be trusted as much as I thought. It seems now I'm going to have to put you on a short leash." He sneered opening the bedroom door, the door flew open so fast that when it hit the wall it squeaked. The hinges snapped and the door fell/leaned against the wall, causing me to flinch. A hand instinctively going to my stomach. "We'll be leaving in a few days, that'll at least give me some time to get Sam. And whoever the hell he's bringing along for the ride. You aren't leaving this room. Not until I say so."

With that he left the room making his way down the hall, whatever he was doing was loud. And messy, tearing up a room in search of something. Whatever it was I didn't know. Not until he returned to the room with a pair of rusty handcuffs, grabbing my wrist he cuffed it to the bedpost. "Just something to make sure you aren't getting away anytime soon." He smirked.

—————
Sorry I haven't updated in so long. :) I've been busy with life. Gonna try to update this a few times today/tomorrow.