Chapter 4

THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE. JUST A WARNING.

THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU DO. ENJOY!

My first time writing smut that's a female and a male character. Rip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N: If you don't hurry you might end up being an uncle.
Sam: [Y/N], Castiel and I are working as fast as we can. I can't seem to get a pin point on your location. Just hold tight and we--

I snapped the phone shut throwing it under the pillows on the bed, it was a cheap piece of shit anyways. It wasn't like it was worth much. Dean made it pretty clear if he saw me near any type of communication device or police he would gut them in front of me and then go out for lunch. The very thought could've made me sick to my stomach. If I wasn't already. Why did Cas have to have his mojo stolen anyways? I carded my fingers through my hair kicking my feet as I sat there on the bed, across from me were two bags. One full of weapons and the other was full of junk food. Because apparently to Dean he thought I was at that time or month because I was so sassy and bossy.

It was nearly 12:45 am when Dean came barging through the door, a half empty beer in his hand, the other slung back. Gripping onto the door just barely. Could demons get drunk? Hell if I knew. He threw the door shut making his way over towards the bed, halfway there he dropped the beer, it thunked to the ground and splattered across the grey motel carpet. Then Dean flopped face first on the bed, yanking me down with him. An arm around my waist pulling me back into his chest. My ass promptly rubbing against a bulge in his pants, my jaw clenched immediately. "Aww don't be like that, sweetheart." He joked rubbing my stomach, his other hand playing with the waistband of my pants, sliding them down slowly. "A little muscle relaxing won't hurt. Say a word and I'll..." He trailed his fingers across my throat, causing me to tense up. His fingertips skimming up from my neck to my lips, running his thumb across them, lightly pushing his thumb into my mouth. "Now suck." I listened--hell if I knew why--maybe because he sounded sexy.

"Good girl," I heard him purr, his hips rutting against my bottom, grinding against the fabric of my jeans. His other hand snapped the button of them, relaxing the tightness of them. I really wished I had worn something better than jeans, they were so dirty and uncomfortable by now. His hand slipped into my pants, snapping my panties, fingers tracing the outline of my lips. "Very very good girl." He smirked against my neck, he pushed two fingers up inside of me without warning. Pain shot up through my body, I cried out throwing my head back. Squirming around, the demon thrusted them in and out working me up, removing them when he felt it was time, sucking his fingers. "Off. Now. I don't care about demon babies. They won't be my problem." He jerked me up to my hands and knees tugging my jeans down and bottoms tearing them off completely.

Why wasn't I fighting?

To my horror this was turning me on. Come on [Y/N]! You idiot!

I felt his tip at my soaking wet entrance, tracing and outlining, pressing forward and then pulling back. Then finally slamming into me, taking my pureness all in one thrust. A loud pained/pleasure groan left me falling face first into the pillow. His hands finding their way to my hips, starting to thrust hard, his hand trailed up my shirt snaking around the front. Slipping my bra up and began squeezing each of my breasts. Rubbing them with his thumbs, listening as I moaned and writhed beneath him. No matter how much I moved he always made sure to thrust into the same spot over and over. Feeling as my body began to tighten around him. He reached around and rubbed my clit as he rammed hard.

His thrusts picked up as he grew closer, I threw my head neck nearly screaming as I came. My whole body shaking in ecstasy. "Ohh [Y/N] you've gotta be the tightest one I've fucked." He grunted and groaned under his breath, emptying himself inside of me, giving a few more good thrusts and pulled out, collapsing beside me. Giving my ass a small smack, smirking in accomplishment. "I think...." He picked a beer up beside the bed taking a long drink, some of the contents running down his chin. "You liked it." He dropped the beer folding his arms above his head and clicked the tv on. "Why don't you go get yourself cleaned up, you smelled like shit."

I pulled myself off the bed grabbing my bottoms and jeans walking to the bathroom closing the door, brushing my hair back and sighed. Maybe I won't. Maybe I won't get pregnant. The shower was nice and warm, cool against my skin and comforting. Only I wish what was greeting me after wasn't a sex crazed demon who may have just become a father.

Life was hell.

When Dean wasn't paying attention I picked my phone up and texted Sam.

Y/N: Sam, it's too late. Dean, or not Dean, got some hanky panky earlier. I may be you know. But we're about sixty miles or so off from the cabin.

When no one responded I shut the phone off and shoved it under my pillow, hoping to get some sleep.