Chapter 2

Several hours of driving on the road later the Winchester finally pulled over, jerking the wheel to the right, startling me back to the human world. A small groan left my lips rubbing my head once it bounced off the dash board once again, Dean chuckled. "We're stopping here and I'm grabbing a few drinks. Stay here," He took the handcuff off himself and hooked it to the steering wheel, shoving the keys in his pocket and climbed out. I let out a puff, blowing a strand of hair from my face. How long was he going to take in there? Well he did say he was going to grab a few drinks. It was a bar, [Y/N]. A frown made its way on my lips sitting back getting comfortable.

Twenty minutes passed, the damn sunglasses wearing Winchester still hadn't come out yet. Jiggling around the handcuffs I yanked them trying to see if they were broken in anyway. Nope, they just got tighter. Soon the circulation would be cut off to my hand. I grabbed at the gear shift pulling it, then pushed it putting it into drive. The impala creaked as it began to roll backwards, oh shit. Cursing I tried to push it back into park, the car squeaked and squealed rolling back into the main road and then into a ditch. Oh man. I was screwed. A small crowd of people had formed around where the impala rolled into, among those people I could hear Dean telling them to move out the way. Shoving people here and there. He froze staring me in the eye, pissed, taking the keys he climbed in--smelling of alcohol and whatever else that was--started the impala and hit the gas. It squealed and cried out before jumping up onto the asphalt.

"Never again." He snatched me by my hair tilting my head up, forcing me to look him in the eye. "Never again am I leaving you alone in this car."

"You mean baby?" I flinched at his tone.

"It's just a car."

"Oh." I rubbed the back of my neck as he let go, looking out the window back towards the bar. 'Off to the highway,' I sighed resting my hand in my lap. "Look I didn't mean--"

"For that to happen. Yeah yeah. Sam used to say that all the time. Just cram it. We both know you wanted a way to get me out of the bar sooner, and look. It worked. So just sit there and shut up." He growled, gripping the steering wheel tight enough that his knuckles had turned ghostly white. Nodding sharply I turned looking out the window.

No music. No talking. No cell phone.

This was going to be the longest, deadliest road trip of my life.

Dean pulled off the side of the road, right up to a gas station. He looked over at me, Alright, [Y/N]. You mess this up and you're going to regret you've ever met me. I'll take one of your fingers." He shoved the car in park and climbed out heading inside. Welp. I sat back closing my eyes humming a small tune, smiling at an older woman who gave me an odd look. I waved at her, then looked at the gas station just in time to see Dean punch the clerk in the face and walk out with an armful of food. He wasn't in a hurry. But I could tell he just stole everything there. Including the gas. He jumped in throwing the junk food and drinks at me. "Eat." He said in a gruff tone, the clerk came outside and filled the gas tank up. As soon as it was filled Dean and I were on the road again.

This was never going to end.