Chapter 1

I readjusted my hair, wiping the blackish tears that fell down carrying expensive mascara. I stared stared at the mirror through my lashes, looking at the bloodshot eyes staring back at me with mixed up emotions, my mind diverting to the only person I wanted to forget. Why couldn't I just forget about him? Let him go. He asked me time and time again, made me promise I wouldn't..hold onto him. The shattered mirror in front of me told the truth, my face stained with tears and mascara. It would take forever to clean off, forever to explain to people why I was crying in the first place.

Though why would it matter if they would just think you're mad? I wiped the tears away, smearing the mascara under my eyes and across my cheeks. Some may have said I looked like a raccoon in this moment. My gaze lifted off the bathroom sink to the motel bed, it was a crappy run down motel. Not even a rat would rent it out. My things laid out, a duffle bag, two sawed off shotguns, salt, and a few hex bags.

They told me it was going to be a tough life, there would be losses, people dying left and right. You can't save everyone--I knew this. But why did it have to be him? Of all people. Dean Freaking Winchester. Of course the man has death walking behind him like a toga line but why now? Metatron didn't need to kill him.

Sam was the one who told me, it was a Friday night and I had just gotten finished with another hunt. The first text I get is 'call me' then when I didn't respond to that one it was 'he's gone'. At that moment my heart shattered into a million pieces. Gone? He was gone? For good..? I swallowed hard sliding my phone into my jean's pocket and left the bar quickly, heading to my motel room to pack some things up. I never left that motel room.

••••••••••••••••••••••>

Not even a few days after I had gotten that text I felt a weird vibe, that someone was watching me. Stalking me like a wolf on a hunt. The hairs on the back of my neck would stand up whenever I was in a room alone. And sometimes I could hear footsteps here and there. Those would rarely happen. I was starting to think I was going crazy. That maybe some demon had found me and was playing tricks.
So when I walked into my motel room the next day and saw Dean Winchester I knew something wasn't right. The way he sat there with a cocky smirk, watching me as if he were ready to tear me apart.
"(Y/N)." He stood up walking in my direction, cupping my cheek and rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb. "How beautiful you've gotten." A grin made its way onto his lips taking me by my jaw and pulling me forward. Which by the way was not comfortable. I placed my hands against his chest and shoved him back. Bad idea. Immediately the Winchester was in front of me, gripping my wrists and pinning them above my head. "Sammy's out looking for me. You need to take me to that cabin you've always spoke about. Do that and I won't gut you like a fish." He growled getting my face.

"O-Okay.." I nodded sharply closing my eyes holding my breath, only letting it out when he let go. It wasn't that long later when he latched a handcuff around my right wrist. "I'm not--" He jerked me forward leading me out of the motel room, that's when I noticed my things weren't inside the room. He took them out. "You've been following me..."

"Real life Twitter." He joked, "Follow you wherever and then figure out where you live and pluck you away." He yanked me along to the impala, inside was covered in trash and other things I didn't want to see. He didn't warn me as he climbed in. Resulting in me being yanked forward falling into the seat face first. A deep chuckle left him, starting the impala. Not even waiting for me to close the door, he sped off.

"You're....you're a demon..?" Dean's only response was a stern look, and the jerk of the steering wheel. I smacked my face off the dash, "Okay okay..I'll shut up.."