Chapter 11

The rest of the night I felt sick to my stomach, unable to keep any sort of food down, Dean was a little concerned. Not so much to so where he would ask what the big deal was, he just shot me looks here and there. "[Y/N], if you're going to kill yourself by starving yourself—" With a raise of my hand I cut him off, lately my mind had been wandering. It had roughly been three days since I had went down to have a chat with Castiel, his whole 'you need to drink demon blood in order to survive' response was sickening. "[Y/N], I'm talking to you," A jerk of my shoulder caught my attention, Dean's calloused hand pulled me back into his room.

"Yes? I was just...thinking. You know how Sam escaped? Well he did that when you weren't watching, maybe we should move Castiel where we can see him?" I bit the inside of my cheek in hope, swearing my lungs had stopped working for the time being. Would he really do that? Probably not. "I mean, he could help with the baby. If something goes—"

Dean growled, "If I bring him up he's not going to be talking, he'll just be there. No talking, no moving, hell I may even put a muzzle on him like the dog he is." He brushed his fingers across my jaw and thumb over my bottom lip, pushing the finger softly past my lips. I brushed my tongue over his thumb tip, kissing it lightly. He pulled back and pat my cheek, as if he were telling me 'good girl'. "You haven't been eating much, or drinking much. Obviously the baby isn't going to survive if you don't. This afternoon, you ARE going to eat. Even if I have to spoon feed you like a little baby."

A frown plastered on my lips, curling an arm around myself, "Is it really necessary? Dean, I think..I think the baby is killing me. Does it matter what I do?"

"You don't know that, stop making up bland excuses. You're eating and that's final. Now get your ass over here," He motioned for me to walk over, I made my way over taking his hand in mine and laid my head up on his shoulder, my stomach pressing against his hip. After a moment I felt a pair of lips trailing down my neck, leaving soft bite marks. I pushed at his chest pulling away. "[Y/N]—"

"Let me," I breathed running my fingers up his chest and pushed him back against the door, earning a grunt. My lips traveled across his perfect jawline and neck, searching for the right spot. His body tensed beneath mine, at that exact moment I bit down on his neck; fresh demonic tasting blood gushed into my mouth. Burning my throat the whole way down.

I felt the baby kick.