Chapter 6

We made it to the lodge thing, whatever the hell they call it. It's been at least two weeks since I've last contacted Sam or anyone outside this wooden fortress. Dean was keeping a good eye on me, watching what I did 24/7, it was like it was his duty to make sure my life was hell. He knew. He knew the moment he had me what he was going to do. Most of the time I was stuck lounging on the couch flipping though tv channels, that lasted about ten minutes. Dean would walk over and snatch the remote, throwing it across the room and telling me to go to bed. Which I did.

I mean hell. What else could I do?

When week three came around I started to get iffy, shifting around a lot and peeking through the curtains whenever Dean was busy. Which was rarely, the man had a keen sense of hearing. Like a wolf. C'mon Sam. It couldn't be that hard to find this lodge. I huffed spinning on my feet heading towards the kitchen, stepping over a bag of trash, scanning through the fridge and cupboards. I heard boots scrapping across the floor, then a grunt:

"Stay the hell out of my room, [Y/N]. I'll be back. If I have to drag you back here you won't like what's after."

Then he was gone, the rumble of the impala disappearing in the distance. I stuck my bottom lip out in sort of a pouting way, pushing off the counter making my way towards his room. It was locked most of the time, not always, right now it was cracked open. One opened laptop on a porn sight, whiskey bottles everywhere, trash on the floor beside the bed. One used condom, three pairs of boxers. It could go on forever. Then my eye caught something. Phone? I picked the electronic up and flipped through the messages, much to my surprise Dean had been talking to Sam. But the conversation cut short about two weeks ago.

S: What are you doing with [Y/N]?

D: It doesn't matter what I'm doing. I know what you're doing Sam, leave it be.

S: Yeah right, like I'm gonna let you have [Y/N]. Cas and I have a pretty good idea to where you are.

D: Really? Gonna have a surprise get together? Can't wait.

They stopped right there, that was the last message. I threw the phone over my shoulder walking to the door shutting it behind me and walked down the hall. Peeking out of the back window. Staring at the shack in the backyard. Bang. I jumped spinning around, a hand instinctively going to my stomach, causing me to scowl. Telling myself it would be alright I walked towards where the noise came from, finding myself at the basement door. Bang. I jumped about a mile, my hand flying out jerking the door open. Holding my breath as I walked down the creaky steps.

"Dean...Dean...c'mon...you don't understand [Y/N] is going to....[Y/N]?" 

There they were, Sam and Cas, chained up to the cold stone basement wall. Arms stretched, wrists torn open by the metal. Cas looked bad but Sam looked worse, his chest covered in cuts and bruises. Mostly around his stomach and neck. A few at his ribs, it looked ugly. Dried blood around the wounds, nats surrounding them and crawling in the wounds. "You're alive...I thought.." I hurried down the steps and to their aid, pulling at the chain.

"He has the keys. They're hooked on with the keys to the impala." Cas croaked out.

"I-I'll get you out of here. I promise. Just leave it to me. I promise I'll be back." I flashed a gentle smile bolting back up the steps shutting the basement door and hurried back to the living room. Shit. How stupid could I be?