Chapter 3

We were three states away from West Virginia, the place where I had called home for several years in my childhood. Dean didn't care what route we would take, as long as we got there in one piece. Or somewhat. Anyways. It had taken me a whole three hours to get myself to say something to the demon man, who in response just shot me a look and stomped on the gas. Who knew demon Winchester could be so sassy and stuck up? Maybe I would be lucky and Sam would find Dean and I before we arrived at the cabin. With my luck probably not, I was never lucky.

It was around 3 am or so when the impala came to a screeching halt, the front end was a covered in dirt and grime. I sat up from the passenger seat dazed and confused, when I looked in the drivers seat Dean wasn't there. "What in the world?" I arched an eyebrow then blinked, "Oh you gotta be kidding me." In the distance I could see Dean talking to some bikers a biker gang most likely. I couldn't tell what they were talking about, my wrists were shackled to the steering wheel, just tight enough to where I couldn't pull them out if needed to.

A few moments passed then I heard the familiar jingle: "Back in black".

I looked down seeing Dean's cell ringing, sliding across the floor just out of my reach. I bent over using my feet to slide the phone over, picking it up with my feet and threw or back. It smacked me square in the face and landed on the seat, grinning I clicked 'pick up' with my nose.

'Dean? Dean? C'mon man..' Sam's voice echoed from the other side, he sounded like he was pacing in a room. Probably was since he had been through so much--such a stressful life for these too. 'Dean?'

"It's [Y/N].." I responded in a hushed tone, staring down at the electronic hoping Sam hadn't hung up. "It's [Y/N], Sam."

'[Y/N]? What the hell are you doing with Dean? Where are you?'

"I-I honestly don't know. I do know he's taking me and him up to my cabin in West Virginia. Trying to get away from you and Castiel..I guess.."

A sigh could be heard from the other line, "That's a long drive. Just..stay put. Don't say anything stupid..don't try to run off. I need to get you somewhere safe and need to fix this mess. Did you know you're all over the news?"

"What? Why?" I frowned staring at the phone, hearing footsteps. "Aw shit..." I threw the phone on the floor hoping Dean wouldn't notice, sitting up as best as I could. Dean climbed into the impala holding a large wad of cash and looking proud of himself. "You happy?" I asked faking a chuckle.

"There's enough money here to rent a room in a local motel, no extra food. Just one room." He threw the car in drive. "Oh I almost forgot." He uncuffed my wrist, handcuffing me to him. "Hope you like sharing a bed." He grinned, it sent shivers through my body. Oh no. I glanced down at Dean's feet seeing the phone screen light up, Dean raised an eyebrow then slammed his foot on the electronic. It shattered into hundreds of pieces. Ruining my only chance from getting away from this demonic Winchester. "Useless anyways." I heard him mutter, then slammed on the gas speeding away down the dirt road. Heading towards the motel.