Chapter 10

Man was he pissed when he realized Sam had escaped, his frustrated growls came with every reply. There was no doubt whenever he went out he made sure to have the house on lockdown, he had replaced every lock in the house and put up cameras—in the bathroom, bedroom and hallway. The one in the hallway was at just the right angle that if you were careful you could sneak downstairs. I knew that because I had done it, the first time I did it I swore Dean was going to know. When he came home that night and didn't say anything about it I guessed I was okay.

On another note my stomach had began to show, a small bump, it reminded me how I was carrying the child of a knight of hell and there wasn't a thing I could do. Dean refused to take me to any hospital when I complained how I couldn't keep food down–this wasn't a normal morning sickness either. He shoved me away and told me to go wait it out. By the third day of being unable to keep any sort of food down I decided to sneak down to see Castiel. The angel was still strung up by his wrists, hanging up like a piece of meat. "Cas..h-hey—"

The angel lifted his head, eyes scanning over my body, "[Y/N], you look terrible, have you been eating?" He spoke so normally, like he hadn't been tortured. I guess that was Castiel for you.

"I can't keep anything down. Dean refuses to take me to get any help, you're my last resort, what do I do?" I bit my lip walking over wrapping an arm around his waist, standing him up a little. So there wasn't much strain on his torn wrists. They had to hurt.

"The baby is killing you. It's draining the life force from your soul. If you want this to stop you'll need to drink some of Dean's blood." The angel's head slumped forward his legs buckling falling forward, I let out a small squeak noise stepping back. "If you don't, the baby will surely kill you."

"Drink his...drink his blood? O-Okay. Okay." Taking a deep breath I turned around, "Sam got out, Dean is pissed. He's upgraded the house's security. Cameras are everywhere. I'll still get you out of here somehow, Cas." I grabbed onto the railing and made my way up the steps, closing the door softly walking to Dean's bedroom. This was where he wanted me half the time, not moving around, for a demon he was worried about the baby. But not for my health. It sucked. My life sucked and now I had to drink demon blood. Things were just going downhill.