My brother's Enemy

Start from the beginning

**********

The 2 roamed around the town a little bit, going from store to store, window shopping.  The 2 talked and talked until their mouth was cotton dry. Yes it was the summer time, it was July, and July was always blazing hot. The 2 of them had graduated from high school in June so now they were getting ready for college soon and they couldn't wait. Onika and Meagan were not going to be far from their home at all. They thought about going to a community college for now then transferring to a better college later. 

"Let's hop in there and get some ice cream," Meagan said pointing to "Julia's Ice Cream Shop", a nearby ice cream shop by the park. That was their favorite place to get ice cream since they were in the 9th grade. They both walked towards the shop and entered it which wasn't even a lot of people inside which is a good thing. Usually this ice cream place would always be packed with parents and their little children running around, teenagers, and regular adults. This place is like the best ice cream shop in town.

Meagan and Onika smiled at their former classmate who was at the counter taking people's order. "Hey Draya!" Onika says showing her dimples.

"Hey ladies, nice to see yall 2 again," She says smiling back.

"So how's this job going? You like it?" Meagan asked?

"Girl! Not really but I don't care," She says shrugging. "It's just a summer job so I'll be done with this in the next month."

"What would you guys like?" Draya asked them.

"Umm, I would like cookies and cream," Onika says, everyone knew that was her favorite ice cream flavor.

"And what about you?" Draya says to Meagan.

"I just want vanilla with chocolate chips," Meagan says shrugging. "Boring ass," Nicki mutters while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you. You guys can wait in the next line for your order," Draya says smiling at them. As Meagan and Nicki stood in line while talking, the doors opened revealing the infamous Beyoncé Knowles aka BK. Of course everybody in the shop quiet down a little and looked at her including Onika's. 

Onika had always had a huge crush on Beyoncé but she tried her very best to her it. And the only person that knew about this crush is Meagan. Onika's crush on Beyoncé had developed last year actually and it has never went away. The more the days past by, the stronger her crush grew for BK. The only problem is..... Beyoncé Knowles is her brother's BIGGEST enemy.

Just to get things straight, Beyoncé also had her own little gang which is obviously called BK. Dave and Beyoncé hated each other's guts since high school years. It all started when one of Dave's gang members got into a big fight with one of BK's gang member as well. The feud went on forever until one day Dave's gang member stabbed BK's gang member in the stomach, thigh and, arm. And then days later, BK's gang member , the same one that got stabbed, shot at Dave's gang member almost killing him. It probably sounds confusing for now, but you guys would probably get it later on. The 2 gang members names would stay irrelevant for now.

Beyoncé was with her partner in crime, Solange, her little sister. Yes Solange has always been apart of her gang as well, she's just way younger. And behind them was the one and only Teyana. Beyoncé eyes searched the room, looking at each persons face, making them quickly turn their head away, until she met Onika's face. She looked deeply into Onika's eyes while smirking a little bit, making Onika turn her head slowly and nervously away.

Onika's face felt hot and her rosy cheeks were beginning to appear pinkish. Not only was she getting nervous about here crush being her but also what her crush would do to her. Onika always got negative feelings about Beyoncé hurting her just because she and Dave were siblings. And Nicki knew Beyoncé would never in a million years would like her back because... who would have a crush on their worst enemy's sister?