My brother's Enemy

Omniscient 

Onika sat down in front of her mirror as she brushes her hair and then do her edges. She was getting ready to go out with her best friend Meagan (Yess yall, Meagan Good!). They weren't really planning on going anywhere but to just hang out and just walk around. They've been best friends since the 8th grade and now they're both 18. They both loved each other like sisters do. Onika smiled as her edges were perfectly laid. She began putting all her supplies away, and while she doing that, her big brother Dave (Dave East!) walked in her room to check up on her.

Since yall didn't know, her brother is the leader of the biggest gang that everybody of course know about.  Of course he also sells drugs and all that type of stuff. Onika hated her brother doing this , she has always talked him out of doing it but he never bothers to listen to her. "What I tell you about knocking before you can come in," Onika asked as she put her shoulder bag around her.

"Get the fuck outta' hea," He says jokingly. "I'm the one that pay bills around this bitch." And he was right about that, he do pay all the bills since Onika's mother was sent back to Trini. Onika hadn't seen her mother since she was 15 years old! So 24 year old Dave, bought a house since he indeed have the money, and now Onika's living with him. Though, Onika is planning to move out of here so that her and Meagan can be roommates at a pretty apartment.

"Boy whatevea'," Onika replies rolling her eyes. 

"Where you headed to?" Dave asked his younger sister. 

"Me and Meagan are just going to be hanging around, y'know" Onika says shrugging.

"Hanging around? Where?" He asked squinting his eyes. Since he was a gang leader, in fact the biggest gang leader, there were other gangs and people that hated him and even wanted him killed, so he needed to keep Onika protected because they could be a possibility that someone could hurt Nicki just because she's the younger sister of Dave.

"We're just going to be walking around, grab some ice cream, go to the park," She says shrugging.  "I have nothing to do while I'm at home, so why not just go see my bestie for a lil' bit," She says.

He sighed then said, "If anything, and I mean anything happens, just call me up. Ight?," He says. Onika nodded her head then shooed him away. He chuckled then closed her door. Onika's phone began vibrated causing her to look. 

Bestiee 4eva: Kid! I'm outside!

Onika hurriedly left out her room, excited to finally get out the house and get some fresh air. She opened the front door and closed it behind her. She founds her Meagan on the sidewalk, fixing her lipgloss. She was wearing jean ripped shorts that stopped at her knee with a simple white crop top. While Onika also had a identical look just like Meagan's. Onika was wearing jean shorts as well but they were mostly booty like shorts, with a backless white bodysuit. Her curly hair that stopped down at her waist flowed with the breeze.

"Hay Girl!" Onika says grinning.

"Hay wassup! Uh-uh! Why you on them little ass shorts?!" Meagan says with a goofy look on her face making Nicki laugh.

"Bitch! It's hot as hell out here. Why not wear them," Nicki says twirling around as she shrugs.

"And your brother  let you leave the house like that?!" She asked. 

"Girl he ain't my father. He my brother," Nicki says. Meagan shrugs then said. "Well anyways, you do look nice. Bitch you sexy!" Meagan says giving Nicki a high five while sticking her tongue out.

"And them shorts making yo' boootayy pop out!!" Meagan says still hyping her best friend. Onika laughed then grabbed her friends hand. "C'mon, lets go."