Chapter 1

So....this is a fanfiction based off the new Batman movies (Batman Begins and Dark Knight). I do not own any of the Marvel characters, but I own Shastuh/Harley. My plot, and various other people you don't see in the movie and comics. This is my version of Harley Quinzel. Of course she shall not be like the original. The first chapter is indeed slightly short....o.o Ok, very short, but it's just a first chapter. I'll stop boring you, and let you read. x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: Harley -The Villianess-

Shastuh didn't know when she entered the criminal business that she'd end up meeting the Joker or that she'd end up with the Batman as her worst enemy. She had no idea just how much trouble she'd get in or the chaos that would ensue. But had she known, it's a sure thing she would never have started doing any of the things she did.

Had Shastuh been aware of any of the following beforehand it's likely she would've remained on the side of justice. She would have realized that her foolish antics would lead to disaster, and kept away from it the best she could. She was not a stupid woman. In fact she was incredibly smart. However; her dark past lead her to a path that was dark and full of trouble in every corner. Especially when you got involved with people who found it intentionally.

Yet Shastuh did not know this. And she did follow her path of criminalization and degeneratehood. She was good at what she did, and sneaky enough to not get caught. So, as a young woman, Shastuh became familiar with the rules of being a villian, the ways of the trade and succeded farther than she'd ever dreamed.

It all started the day she killed the mob boss Moroni and his right hand man in their own office on a rainiy night, in the middle of September as fall was settling on Gotham.

"Moroni, Mororni. This vas no fun," Shastuh said, sitting in a high back leather chair beside the bloody body of Moroni. Her voice was a low soprano with a heavy Russian accent that pronounced any 'w's as 'v's and 'i's with more weight.

Her long, red nailed fingers counted thick wads of cash taken from the pockets of Moroni and her full, ruby hued lips were curled into a catty smile. She flipped straight black hair over her shoulder and stood quietly, "It was a pleasure doing business vith you. However; Harley must be on her vay."

She laughed and fanned a wad of bills in both hands before throwing the money in the air. She stepped over Moroni's body in 5 inch stiletto heels and looked back at his lifeless corpse. "It's time for Harley to exit stage left. So sorry I couldn't stay longer," she said whimsically.

With that Shastuh, as Harley, walked out of the room, leaving the mob boss, his partner and the blood covered walls. The only sign of her presence was an imprint of red lipstick on Moroni's cheek.

From the shadows appeared the dark face of the Joker, licking his lips as he stepped into the dim light of the crimson stained room. His dark eyes surveyed the grungy state of the space boredly. "Well where am I going to get my source of income now?" he asked Moroni's dead body.

"Everybody's useless now days," he snapped to himself.

Looking up at where Harley had taken her leave he said, "Miss. Harley, we are going to have some fun." His voice had taken the low gravely tone, as his eyes bore holes into the empty door way.