The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.8)

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is another day. A day where my goal is to . . . Sleep the whole day.

[You can't host. Get up. And no you can't take a sick leave either.]

'Stop ruining my fantasies Amour.'

[Then get back into reality host.]

'Ughhhh I should have just reincarnated instead.'

[I can still make that come true.]

'IT WAS A JOKE!'

[I know, it's just fun to tease host.]

'Meanie.'

[Right. Now off to work.]

'*Sigh* Fine.'

Going to work was kinda like getting ready for school. Same old thoughts, same old feelings. The worst part is getting off of your bed and leaving your home and the best part is leaving work and coming back home.

I became used to the routine pretty quickly, considering it was only my third day here. I rushed over to the office and saw everyone gathered around a person, much like my first day here, but instead of just Micheal and Aiden, I could see Louis was present too.

It seemed that everyone was waiting for them to say something, most probably the one who earned the position of being Louis's personal secretary.

I had mixed feelings about this situation, since I wanted nothing to do with him and yet in order to complete my mission, I had to be his personal secretary. Meaning working BESIDE him.

I gazed at Louise with a very uneasy feeling. I was honestly scared. Not of him, but the fact that my chances of going back would be screwed if he didn't pick me. But if he did pick me then . . . I wondered what would happen.

Louise cleared his throat and everyone looked at him expectantly.

"I know all of you are eager to hear who my personal secretary will be. Well, let me clarify a few things first. My personal secretary has to have perseverance, has to be hard working, and has to meet with my expectations. So observing you all for yesterday, I have decided on the perfect match for me."

Eh? Why does he sound like he's picking a suitor instead of a secretary. Oh who cares how he sounds. So is it me . . . Or not?

"I have decided that this position will be going to Ray Alba."

YES!!!! Wait? Why am I so happy about this? I should be crying instead.

Then Louis motioned for me to join him over him at the stage. I walked over and stood beside him, my heart beating rapidly.

[Congratulations Host! Mission 'Become Louis's personal secretary' COMPLETED.

+ 500 points ]

. . .Yay. I completed my first mission.

"It'll be nice having you working under me." Louis said and came closer to me and whispered . . . "again."

This. Guy. Pisses. Me. Off.

"Wait!" I saw a small figure move in front of the crowd. And I guess all that good luck from yesterday was already over.

The FL looked at Louis with those eyes of hers. They started watering as if she was being terribly bullied. Tch, again. Does she have a problem with people getting promoted? Like seriously, if it isn't you, you shouldn't interrupt someone else's shining moment. You should just work harder to surpass them. Also, not everything is just about YOU, whether if you're the FL or not.