Chapter 29: Loads of Kills

Infinite: Guys. There are only a measly 500 enemies left to kill.

Meggy: Looks like we're almost achieving our goal.

Mario: What are we waiting for? Let's kill the rest of those no-good enemies!

Meggy: We're gonna win this war in no time.

Everyone started to annihilate the rest of the enemies so they could win this war.

Meggy: Time to quickly deal with the rest of these scumbags.

Meggy turned into Super Meggy, but she was hit with a medium amount of pain, as she turned back.

Meggy: Ow...

Infinite: Why did you turn back to normal?

Meggy: I transformed... and felt pain.

Mario walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Mario: Hey, it's okay. Don't cry.

Infinite: Oh no. I just realized. Whenever someone gets paralyzed in Hyper form, the Chaos Emeralds refuse to let that person use their power again without being struck by pain, though only for a short amount of time. However, we can't let those Chaos Emeralds go to waste.

The Chaos Emeralds formed around Infinite, and turns super.

Super Infinite: I can go super as well, Meggy.

Meggy: Wow! That's great.

Super Infinite: Let's kill these bastards!

He started to fly and kill the enemies with his powerful punches.

Meanwhile, Angelina, now with a brand new eye provided by ReaderFromWR, was wielding her Dread Slice and was pretty useful in finding the rest of the enemies because her new eye comes with a built-in x-ray to find enemies hiding.

Angelina: You all shall die!

As she started to kill the enemies with her Dread Slice, she started to cough blood. Her feet was starting to turn black, and she was starting to transform into a different being.

Her voice was now deeper, and she now had long claws. She stabbed a long line of enemies like a kebab. The rest of the enemies near her started to run away in fear, as she turned back to her normal self.

Angelina: Oh my god. I turned into... that monster... and it killed those enemies?

Angelina was both confused and scared, but she was a little happy that the enemies near her were killed.

The enemies were now as powerful as they can me, and Fishy Boopkins, Bob, and Emily were trying to kill the enemies incoming, but they can only kill a few with their weapons.

Things seemed dire for them, until hope came along. It was FM, his friends, and his police force helping out.

Policeman: STAHP RIGHT THERE!

Bob: WhAt ThE cHrIsT?

The police started shooting everywhere and killed the enemies that they were fighting.

Fishy Boopkins: Thank you all so much! We almost lost back there.

X: No problem, Boopkins.

Geof: Don't worry, buddy. You're safe with us.

Emily: Glad you're all helping us.

Sonic and his Pikachu were running along trying to get through the enemies very quickly. Sonic used his spin dash, while his Pikachu used his thunder attack. They mowed through the enemies in their path and they did a good job.

Sonic: Awesome work, buddy!

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika pika!

Everyone was killing, slicing, annihilating, shooting, decimating, and many other other things to the enemies, and after 30 minutes, only a few were left.

Meggy: Let me take these last few down.

Meggy got out her Blade of Decimation, and took out the last few Dark Inklings and Octolings, Orks, and Chaos Space Marines.

Only one very powerful CSM remains, but even he wasn't powerful enough for the Blade of Decimation, as Meggy chopped the CSM's head off.

It was over. Dark Squid's entire army of enemies are all dead.

Mario: Alright! Great job, Meggy!

Meggy: Thanks. The war is almost over. All that's left to deal with is... her.

Super Infinite: Dark Squid. Get ready for your death!

Everyone noticed that Inkopolis is cleared of enemies, as they all started walking towards Dark Squid's hideout.

Dark Squid was finishing her short training, as she noticed that her entire army was gone. She started to get very angry, until Orange Angel calmed her down.

Orange Angel: Dark Squid. No matter what, even without our huge army, we will kill these heroes and take over Inkopolis once and for all.

Dark Squid: I just can't believe that the entire army that I trained up is all gone. I can handle this myself, Orange Angel. You can come out as a "Plan B" if I die.

Orange Angel: Do this for all of us, who are still alive in our hearts.

Dark Squid: Those pesky heroes are gonna pay for what they're doing to us!

Dark Squid, with her negative energy, powerful weapons, and brute strength stepped out of the lair, waiting to kill Meggy and the rest.

Sorry that this chapter is short, but the huge final battle next chapter will make it all worth it. See you later. Hope you're all excited for the ending!