Chapter 10: Angelina vs. Thief

angelinajeveret

Angelina kept doing her part in the war by slicing every enemy in front of her with her Dread Slice.

Angelina: You all better be gone!

While she swung her heavy sword around, someone ordered the enemies to stop.

???: All of you stop right now! I'll take care of her.

It turned out to be Thief who stopped the action, as Angelina recognized him.

Angelina: I know you. You're the one who made me lose my eye!

Thief: You're that cat on the hero team that I was told about.

Angelina: I didn't deserve that at all! Imagine you losing your own eye for the rest of your eye. How would you feel?

Thief: That isn't important. Let us fight. You and me, right here, right now.

Angelina: With pleasure!

She swung her Dread Slice at Thief, but he quickly dodged it.

Angelina: Why do these people always go the hard way?

She got her claws ready. Thief started to run at her and he shot his gun at her. She dodged the bullets and then jumped over them a few seconds later. She went straight for Thief and started to beat him up and claw him a ton.

Thief: Ow! Why did that hurt?!

Angelina: Because you hit me with something sharp first. I'm taking revenge!

While that long fight was happening, meanwhile Mario and Meggy were fighting the enemies near them off, as Meggy gets an idea.

Meggy: I gotta get something to mow these people down. You stay strong while I get it, Mario.

Meggy mowed through the enemies in her way as she went over to her vehicle, the Widowmaker, and went inside. She turned the key in the ignition, started to mow down every enemy in her way with the wheels, and shot down the rest of the oncoming enemies with the Widowmaker's guns. She drove to Mario, who was completely surrounded, and then shot all the enemies around him.

Meggy: Mario, hop in!

Mario jumped in the passenger seat.

Mario: The Widowmaker. Nice!

Meggy: Isn't this awesome, Mario?

Mario: It sure is, Meggy.

Mario and Meggy, along with the female Pikachu, the Violent Ruler, and Meicoomon were riding the Widowmaker, as Thief was starting to get tired and weak while fighting Angelina.

Angelina: It's time to strike... you piece of shit!

Angelina (thoughts): Wow. I finally swore.

Thief: You may kill me, but our team will reign supreme even without me.

Angelina: I doubt it.

Angelina got out her Dread Slice again and chopped his head off.

Angelina (thoughts): Oh my god. I actually decapitated someone, and it felt kinda good since that person was bad.

Angelina: Good riddance. Now let's get back to finding who to kill next.

Angelina continued her onslaught of slicing enemies with her Dread Slice, and they will soon know never to mess with a cat who lost her eye.

The next chapter will be focused on a cute Inkling couple you probably know of. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of this story. See you in the next chapter.